Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U15 Frame?

Nervara

IT'S NO BIG DEAL FOR LOTUS' SAKE

DE are getting a large boost in their budget, and that's a pretty big deal.

On the subject of the frame:

As people keep saying: We are getting a frame, it's not the earthframe, and it's definitely not Typhus.

(vaguely hinted to be somewhat of a mage)

Edited by RavenousPartyLibrarian

Im sure there is someone reading this thinking its a good idea to post leaks, its not actually a good idea.

As for OP there is indeed going to be a new frame in uu15

They are just blindly seeking internet "fame"..like that feeds you and pays your bills. But what can you do when no internet popos? :/

yeahhh... you keep telling yourself that

61% of Class B shares - Class B shares carry no voting rights. Seriously, read the document. DESteve gave it to us for a reason.

On the actual topic, I cannot wait for whatever they jave to say on Proxy Wars and Archwing Friday! :D

61% of Class B shares - Class B shares carry no voting rights. Seriously, read the document. DESteve gave it to us for a reason.

On the actual topic, I cannot wait for whatever they jave to say on Proxy Wars and Archwing Friday! :D

has this proxy war been confirmed to be coming after archwing or is that speculation

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the new frame and its theme.

whats the theme? i haven't heard at least this

Edited by Llelouche

Yes, there will be a new frame, check the below spoiler for details... leaked from the internet itself (so you know it's true).

The theme of the new frame is that it is a Warframe.

It'll be either male or female (CONFIRMED!!!)

The player will be able to control it, and while controlling it they will be able to use guns and swords to kill bad guys.  Not quite sure how this works yet.

Sometimes Lotus will contact this frame to let them know It's The Grineer, but only when it's actually the Grineer.

This frame will have 4 powers that will do things, possibly to kill enemies but also maybe not.

After said leaks, I was banned and the hole in the internet was patched.  So keep this information secret.

I am surprised people are actually entertained by a new warframe every update.

I stopped caring after Hydroid..... I mostly wonder what they look like, but that's all.

What's so interesting about a new warframe ? (not trolling... I'm seriously wondering what makes people hype for new warframes. Is it the design?, the abilities?)