Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe U15- Voidwalker?

Leadbullet

DE described him as a Planeswalker, as well as a frame that is phased half-into the void and half-into the normal world. It helps with the theory that the Void isn't necessarily a place, but a kind of plane between places, rather like subspace, or another dimension.

His ult is supposed to create a bubble of Void subspace that enemies can shoot through, but can't hit you, and once inside the bubble you can hit them, so you basically create a rift in the time/space continuum.

The fourth ability of his is to be in another dimension/void while taking no damage from enemies in real world and also make his enemies enter this void and kill then or if u want to then just leave them there? I may be misinterpreting this but if it is so then lets say goodbye to lvl 50+ heavy gunners xD

His ult is supposed to create a bubble of Void subspace that enemies can shoot through, but can't hit you, and once inside the bubble you can hit them, so you basically create a rift in the time/space continuum.

I'll admit I'm a little worried this is going to become snowglobe 2.0

I'm quite curious the way his ultimate works.

Okay, enemies won't be able to damage you when shooting from outside of bubble, that's understandable and logical...but what about player? Does it mean that in order to damage enemies player'll have to trap mobs inside of bubble as well?

But I guess no one other than Scott knows.

tumblr_naf8pooDFP1rbw9zoo1_500.jpg

relevant

Just let it go, Zaheer...

I guess so but then again it could be helpful in reviving squad members.

Also because its in another dimension I don't think the level of enemies will matter as the bullets will go somewhere else altogether so it might just be duration and range that will be affecting the ability.

Edited by Leadbullet