Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maverik - (Frame Concept + Art)

7grims

Upvoting for teh lulz.

Needs more random. His ult should apply random status affects upon impact.

Makes sense, that's why I described it as "magical-energy" cause i didn't want to specify an energy or element, but yah the final effect on the other enemies could be random element procs.

u know i luv u grims

but this "warframes with hats" bizniz needs to end, before it begins =/

I love u too cyber :)

I actually had a much different helm planned, but it was completely outside of the theme, once i started working that one the shapes kinda worked and were original so I liked it.

Pretty much since DE was able to do that cool hydroid helm, I though I could get away with the same crime xD

u know i luv u grims

but this "warframes with hats" bizniz needs to end, before it begins =/

Lol the new frame also haves a hat, and it even seems its an actual hat, not a helmet-merged-with-hat.

The era of the hat is upon us tenno xD

• 2 weeks later...

9YUrSD5.jpg

Maverik is based on the wild card concept, or random unexpected actions.

Design Concept:

Cowboy / Western

Rock Star

Las Vegas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Concept:

Chance

Randomness

Gambling

#1 - ALL IN 

Maverik creates a vortex hole, enemies who drop into it, are spitted out from the ceiling or sky, falling on their heads.

gWzkjPo.png

#2 - I DON'T KNOW

I really don't know what could be his 2nd ability. I'm open to suggestions.

EjPcFeV.png

#3 - SHUFFLE

In a limited radius, Maverik switch teleports the position of all enemies and himself, each enemy stays facing random directions after the teleport, making the enemies confused for a few seconds.

(What? Who is this Loki you speak of? Never heard of it :P  )

NyxHgBZ.png

#4 - THE ACE

Maverik transfers Blissful-Magical-Burning-Energy into the enemy, making the target burn and inflate.

Once the target reaches critical-mass-of-happiness, he explodes, and burning flesh flies all over the place, hitting enemies near by.

joBhntk.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yfrfVrR.gif

Other concepts made by me:

- Concepts and Solutions (mix ideas + art)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/199253-concepts-and-solutions-presentation/

- Gemini (frame concept + art)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/131611-gemini-frame-idea/?hl=gemini

X1Dnb5x.png

i love the concept, as for the second power sugestion, he could have a revolver like weapon in his skin or form an energy one, and the hability could be something like a shot with random 6 random effects and one of them could be like massive damage or something 

i love the concept, as for the second power sugestion, he could have a revolver like weapon in his skin or form an energy one, and the hability could be something like a shot with random 6 random effects and one of them could be like massive damage or something 

I get your idea :D it's works a bit like ash blades do, nice ;)

I love this post so much, and would love to see a cowboy gambler warframe :D Thanks for the visual aids! They're the best

Why not make his second ability "Gamble" ? randomly use one of your teammate's abilities? :D

Edited by Netsuki

Many people will view this as a joke because of design, but personally I think it looks pretty good. Im not sure if it would really "fit" but then again......our current new frames.

With the frame aside, your art...IT'S TOO GOOD LOL

:D thanks

I love this post so much, and would love to see a cowboy gambler warframe :D Thanks for the visual aids! They're the best

Why not make his second ability "Gamble" ? randomly use one of your teammate's abilities? :D

Yah, that's a cool idea, would only overpowerfull if he had access to other frames ultimates xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the helm, its like a built in cowboy hat!  Would like to see some kewl boots and a gunslinger belt!

The powers are cool too because they are in line with the theme, its an overall well thought out design.

+1 Grims!

I approve of this!

BUILT IN COWBOY HAT? You mean like LIMBO's HAT SANS COWBOY?

neat idea, love the first ability.

for the second ability how about  a power that makes decoys of your squad (or if no squad you a mag, excal and volt) that attract enemeies and go boom and blind attackers when they take enough damage. You could call it "Full House" or something.

edit: alt helm bandanna face style mask? plz <3?

BANDANNA STYLE FACE MASK? like um...MESA???

Proof in the pudding folks...DE listens...they just apply those words in mysterious ways.

BUILT IN COWBOY HAT? You mean like LIMBO's HAT SANS COWBOY?

Noooooooo xD lolololol

Limbosaster frame isnt my fault, nop nop nop xD

If only his hat was one of the top 10 worse things limbo haves, he might have been 300% better.