Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Forma

SaltyPopsicleZWZ

So I heard about up15 and DE say they will remove the ability slots and give us 2 free slots, but the problem for me is a lot of us forma'd for favorite warframe with like 8 forma. Sure they can give us back 2 forma, but we will ha've to level them up again, 2 times! So what I suggest is they give us a legendary forma, it change the polarity without needing us to level it again.

no

pls

just no

Not this again....

....Again?

WHY.

why not , plz give me your reason instead of being a bunch of monkeys and repeat what other people said, I am giving a feedback if you don't like. Say why not .If you are just here to cry . Then plz leave . Every time I see a person giving a feedback there is always people like you that are whining without actually being isefull . So plz jus t stop

why not , plz give me your reason instead of being a bunch of monkeys and repeat what other people said, I am giving a feedback if you don't like. Say why not .If you are just here to cry . Then plz leave . Every time I see a person giving a feedback there is always people like you that are whining without actually being isefull . So plz jus t stop

It's because what you said has been brought up many, many times over in the past few days.

You're version is the same, it is not unique, people are tried of seeing the same thing being suggested thread after thread when it was discussed to time's end in other threads.

People saying no, try having multiple copies of every frame forma'd out. That's hundreds of hours of play time just to recover what a change does to you. Add in that you would want boosters again just to accomplish it at a reasonable rate, and you would spend a good portion of your time fixing your builds rather than exploring new content.

They absolutely need to make sure we don't have to invest time into the change. It should allow us to simply reapply the polarities without level loss.

no because why do you feel like you are entitled to getting more than just your formas back? yeah you spent the time leveling and using a forma on those slots, but you also must enjoy the game to want to do so multiple times so the time spent doing that really isn't that much a loss. and besides leveling a frame is not that difficult or time consuming at all if you know exactly what to do.

the awful thing about the community is that people think they are just ENTITLED to getting whatever they feel like.

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

From what I know of the system, most people would not even require a forma, as they would lose no polarities. But for those people who do not have two ability polarities, it may be easier to allow a free polarity change equal to how many polarities are taken away, and only for that specific frame.

It wouldn't be some physical and exclusive item people would complain about, it would just be reimbursement in a fair way.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

If you need to level things that quickly, just run Kappa a few times. I have not done it with a warframe but I have used weapons on it. I got an unranked weapon to 30 in 3 runs. Granted I have an affinity booster active but still, that means it would take someone without one 6 or 7 missions. That's not a huge investment of time is it? 

no because why do you feel like you are entitled to gettinig more than just your formas back? yeah you spent the time leveling and using a forma on those slots, but you also must enjoy the game to want to do so multiple times so the time spent doing that really isn't that much a loss. and besides leveling a frame is not that difficult or time consuming at all if you know exactly what to do.

I enjoy the game but constant grind is no fun.

....Again?

WHY.

'Cause of how Forma work.

1 - You need the gear to be rank 30 to use a forma on it.

2 - Using a Forma on it resets it to rank 0.

So every forma used also needs 30 ranks of leveling done.  Refunding the Forma still means users are selectively having ranking undone that they will need to do again time, akin to a rollback.

No. Many people have already said no, so no!

DE has not said no, and DE makes the final decisions.

They base many decisions off of player feedback, and in addition they pay attention to arguments and reasoning, not just number of players on one side versus another... 'cause we often see a large number of players upset about something when they're actually just misunderstanding things, so raw side numbers aren't always a good basis.

It's a terrible idea.

Why, what will it harm?

My suggestion would be this:

-if you have 2 slots with ability polarities, remove those

-if no slots with ability polarities remove those with no polarity

-if no slots with ability polarities and no slots without polarities, remove the 2 far right

That way you don't really lose anything

If you need to level things that quickly, just run Kappa a few times. I have not done it with a warframe but I have used weapons on it. I got an unranked weapon to 30 in 3 runs. Granted I have an affinity booster active but still, that means it would take someone without one 6 or 7 missions. That's not a huge investment of time is it?

what is this game? Warframe or grindgrindframe . EaCh run on keppa at least cost you 10 mins and is it fun to grind? And thathat led to an other issue, leechers I don't think I need to explain why.

In the past when Legendary Cores came out

it was extremely easy to exploit the system and gain multiple cores

with this, as long as you forma the refunded slots,  you would get a legendary forma

with which DE might offer people trade these forma simple to be fair (remember how helmets worked?)

And thus people will capitalize on this and fill the trade with legendary forma

from there people will complain they were not given the opportunity to get their legendary forma

---

so.

Unless DE plans to just give out 3 day affinity boosters, make legendary forma untradiable

or simply just give back the forma and drop the situation there

the situation can turn sour easily

My suggestion would be this:

-if you have 2 slots with ability polarities, remove those

-if no slots with ability polarities remove those with no polarity

-if no slots with ability polarities and no slots without polarities, remove the 2 far right

That way you don't really lose anything

This is basically how it will work, except it is the top left and right.

OK 1. Stop making these threads because its becoming spam.

2. The DE confirmed only slots with ability polarities will be removed. if you have less then 2 ability polarities on your warframe 1-2 other slots will be taken.

So if you have 2 ability polarities on your warframe you will not be effected by this change, if you have less then 2 you will lose a polarity.

What I don't get is how everyone saying 'no' seems to think their opinion is worth more than those saying 'yes'.

Also the assumption they would be able to be traded. Though if it opens up regular forma to trade status that has to be a bonus.