The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unclear....are We Supposed To Be Expecting U15 Today?

Thundersquid

Question

24 answers to this question

You read it wrong, it says maybe they will add a teaser for the new frame not maybe the update is coming tomorrow.

Nothin' today, but I've seen a @PlayWarframe tweet that implies the new Warframe will be revealed tomorrow at www.thearchwing.com!

Edited by Rakshal

Has no one else been paying attemtion to the scroll bar at the side of the page as Excalibur flies to the next preview?  We are just over half way down the page when we reach the obstacles video so I think we'll get a preview of the new frame on thearchwing.com (as Rebecca has said in another thread) and the update will be next week.  If we are really lucky they might show us some new stuff on Prime Time tomorrow.

Try reading before posting.

Has no one else been paying attemtion to the scroll bar at the side of the page as Excalibur flies to the next preview?  We are just over half way down the page when we reach the obstacles video so I think we'll get a preview of the new frame on thearchwing.com (as Rebecca has said in another thread) and the update will be next week.  If we are really lucky they might show us some new stuff on Prime Time tomorrow.

You do realize that not everyone has the same resolution as you, right?

You do realize that not everyone has the same resolution as you, right?

Do you realize that I'm not talking about the dots and lines that are part of the website but rather the scroll bar at the side of the browser?  I've just tried changing my resolution through three different settings and position of the scroll bar was just below half way each time.

PS:I don't recommend adjusting your screen resolution while Warframe is running.  It makes things awkward when you go back to the game and it is still at 800x600!  (screenshot)

Edited by Katinka