Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal Skins

LoveNot

*Final Edit?*

They Seemed to have *Patched* this and now plat items are no longer obtainable thur Caches

isSWwY9.jpg

Hotfix 15.0.8

Changes:

Adjusted the content within hidden loot crates to no longer include Platinum only cosmetics

https://forums.warfr...68#entry3763968

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think i shall be the first to say this

Immortal skin are now obtainable thru gameplay

As proof i will post a SS of such skin shortly 

*Edit BEHOLD PROOF*

sIVA29c.jpg

Although i should have screenshot from the result screen, sadly i jumped into another mission

*Edit 2*

Im trying to figure out if we can trade it now

*Edit 3*

They are not tradable atm sadly, so GL TENNOS! And since i cant make profit, i shall share info

-They are Obtainable thru the Void (Many more places maybe?, i found mine from the void)

-Found from GREEN larger version of their normal containers + they have some sort of lock above them like a halo of sort

(So apparently i found a grineer cache Void version)

-BP for the skins seems to look like Oberon Parts from when u kill a Leader/Eximus enemy

From what the people on this topic is saying, They can also be found from Grineer Caches in Derlict/Void Sabt missions

*Edit 4*

Further down the topic, some1 told DE - Steve bout this and his response, So is it intented? or a bug

https://twitter.com/...982401470922752

*Edit 5*

To clear up some stuff,  They can be found in All void missions (Or least i think), I found mine in T2 MD while trying to get nyx prime. As Well as the new Sabt missions.

Edited by LoveNot

Great, sort of want my platinum back. True, no one forced me or others to buy them, but I'm sure a majority of us bought them with the notion that the only way we'd ever get them would be via platinum purchases.

Actually, now that I think about it, I do want my platinum back.

Edited by Naith

Great, sort of want my platinum back. True, no one forced me or others to buy them, but I'm sure a majority of us bought them with the notion that the only way we'd ever get them would be via platinum purchases.

Did they ever claim them to be exclusively plat bought only?

*pelvic-thrusts the air in celebration*

EDIT Wait, hold on, i misread all of this. I thought we were talking about the idle animations. I spent money on an immortal pack bundle, this is NOT cool :/

I retract my pelvic-thrusting.

Edited by Nissun

Did they ever claim them to be exclusively plat bought only?

Pretty sure they fell under the aspect of WF cosmetics are generally platinum only, considering the previous items released so far.

Edited by Naith

Pretty sure they fell under the aspect of WF cosmetics are generally platinum only.

Ahh I see I could see why people could/would be angry about this. However I have no problem with this and I have bought a few of them for my frames. I bought them for instant satisfaction an that's what I got.If DE wants to add them to a drop pool I say go for it, I don't feel cheated in the least because I got what I paid for and wanted at the time. That's how I feel at least.

Edited by (PS4)RedNikkums

If this is true, i will will be extremely upset. I bought all of the immortal skins under the impression that all cosmetics beyond helmets were platinum only. hopefully DE will shed some light on whether or not this is true, and if it is what that means for people who bought the skins.

Ahh I see I could see why people could/would be angry about this. However I have no problem with this and I have bought a few of them for my frames. I bought them for instant satisfactionan that's what I got.If DE wants to add them to a drop pool I say go for it, I don't feel cheated in the least because I got what I paid for and wanted at the time. That's how I feel at least.

Fair enough but unfortunately it's a different situation to what we usually have with items this time around. When they were first released they were platinum only so it was buy or get nothing, have or have not. I'd say people generally didn't buy them for the instant bonus but again the typical 'well I can't get it any other way'. I know for a fact I would've rather waited for an alert or grinded (to an extent) to get some of the Immortal skins. Contrast this to weapons, which we know for a fact you can get for free (time-grind wall) via clan/market BP's or obtain instantly without any time spent and get that satisfaction. There's more choice, and fairness to a degree, than this.

I'm hoping DE pick up on this, if this was an intentional move, which it feels like it is and seems quite unjustified.

Edited by Naith

Fair enough but unfortunately it's a different situation to what we usually have with items this time around. When they were first released they were platinum only so it was buy or get nothing, have or have not. I'd say people generally didn't buy them for the instant bonus but again the typical 'well I can't get it any other way'. I know for a fact I would've rather waited for an alert or grinded (to an extent) to get some of the Immortal skins. Contrast this to weapons, which we know for a fact you can get for free (time-grind wall) via clan/market BP's or obtain instantly without any time spent and get that satisfaction. There's more choice, and fairness to a degree, than this.

I'm hoping DE pick up on this, if this was an intentional move, which it feels like it is and seems quite unjustified.

It prob was, the way i pick it up/Got it was VERY noticeable

I'll let you guys figure out how i get that ember one

Edited by LoveNot

At least you enjoyed looking much cooler than us peasants that couldn't afford them for the time being.