Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Stances...

CapricaSix

Why DE... Why...

wX2UTXC.gifp3NwjUj.gif

If the gifs aren't self-explanatory enough, I just wanted to say that... even though I paid for it and am actively using it (it's quite hard to resist to be honest, at least with my male WFs.. don't judge me) I think it's very out of place, as much as limbo's "scifi top hat" and the parrot sentinel (old news there), that's even an understatement, it's mental, goofy, Saints Rowsful... Well, that is all. Also I'd like to ask what on earth were you thinking (Geoff? Mynki?), I'd very much like to know that personally :P

Right, carry on.

hahaha i haven't thought of the stances yet, I wonder what other awkward combination's are possible. though maybe the "wiggle" should be toned down a bit.

Indeed, it's very suggestive, I'm worried it might affect the game's age ratings :P

If you think this is silly, check out Ash's agile stance with dual pistols.

Or Ember's agile stance...

Hm, well I've used Ember's noble stance on rhino and nekros using nothing but dual pistols... *shudder* is it more cringeworthy than that?

Why DE... Why...

wX2UTXC.gif

Mh? OH No I was not looking there! I was just... I ....I ... *the green light just makes it better =,,,= *

where were we?

okay on a serious note:

I agree. It is sometimes wayyyy toooo weeeiird. Really.  

And the fact that there is no "buy all stances at once" button ... or the fact that there is no "all stances bundle"  is kinda bad.

(Maybe just make a bundle and make it 50 plat cheaper ?

okay on a serious note:

I agree. It is sometimes wayyyy toooo weeeiird. Really.  

And the fact that there is no "buy all stances at once" button ... or the fact that there is no "all stances bundle"  is kinda bad.

(Maybe just make a bundle and make it 50 plat cheaper ?

That's a whooooooole other subject but I do agree, yes please :P ..Could've at least been like WF-specific bundles: Nyx stances, Ember stances etc as opposed to Limbo goofy stance, Limbo perv stance and so on. Especially considering they're not new, just been made more accessible.

Edited by CapricaSix