Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma To Add A Max Of 2 Extra Slots?

Reaver_X

yes i do

Forma are extremely common. Leveling a warframe from 0 to 30 is not difficult.

You're asking for a huge spike in overall power for very, very little cost. It's laughably shortsighted and will never, ever be implemented. If it ever does, expect a high cost to go along with it. If you want it that bad, you work for it.

Forma are extremely common. Leveling a warframe from 0 to 30 is not difficult.

You're asking for a huge spike in overall power for very, very little cost. It's laughably shortsighted and will never, ever be implemented. If it ever does, expect a high cost to go along with it. If you want it that bad, you work for it.

ugh, fine, i guess more than one forma would be fine....

Really?  you want to be over powered but are not willing to put the effort in...     sure..............    =/

Adding a maximum of two additional slots would not make you overpowered. Do the math next time, the increase in potential power is fairly small.

no.

already asked billions of times, and it's still no

I don't remember ever actually seeing a definitive 'no' being given. DE usually just chooses to ignore threads that are asking for more slots. The difference between the old ones and these kind are that these are asking to get back what we used to have.

Two is still cheap.

I'd expect at least five for an entire mod slot, given how much power you can squeeze out of one.

The difference in power between 10 and 8 ,on warframes, is not nearly as substantial as you're making it out to be. Now, adding extra slots to weapons is another story.

I honestly do not think adding more slots should be something forma can do. I think it should be its own item. Maybe it can be crafted out of forma instead.

First off, I feel like we're at a fine power level and no more slots are needed. If we could get them though, forma are too cheap, it'd need to be powered by the same stuff that powers your suit: reactors. Have it cost one reactor per slot added for each slot, so the first slot costs 1 reactor, second slot costs 2 reactors. This will make you think and ask if it's worth it before just tossing it in there.

@SquirmyBurrito: The difference between 8 slots and 10 slots is actually pretty big. If you're trying to upgrade your abilities it takes 4-6 slots (2 for efficiency, 2 for strength or 3 for duration, and maybe 2 for range). Tack on a survival mod like Redirection or Vitality and you're down to 1-3 slots left. If you really want to maximize your abilities, it can take all 8 slots. I have my fingers crossed that Transient Fortitude will be allowed to stack with Blind Rage, and if that happens I'll have 3 strength mods, 3 duration mods, and 2 efficiency mods. I would take extra slots in a heartbeat to put something else in there as well.

@DSpite: First off, you can mod things that aren't directly related to mobs. Second, with the combination of reactors and forma you can put quite a lot of mods on a frame.

How about for every slot added it clears all polarity slots to blanks, including what would have been the frames default polarities.

So Prime Warframes that tend to have 3-4 polarized slots would lose all of them to be blank when an added slot appears.

If you now have 9 slots and re-polarize 3 slots and decide to add another slot, you lose those polarizations but now have 10 blank slots.

Might as well make it so players will need to be dedicated to the grind.

I still think Syndicate Augmentation mods should have 2 permanent slots that cannot be forma'd so we would have 1-Aura, 2- Power Augmentation Slots, and 8- normal mod slots. (The 8 slots and Aura would be the only slots eligible for forma polarization.)

Sorry, but this whole idea is ridiculous. Had it not been that two Ability Slots were removed, you'd never asked for this.

Seriously, with this you could also say: Why not unlimitted slots? So that you can equip all mods at once, Just add that you can add more reactors as well so the energy is up to par.

Honestly, even if you to have polarities in all slots, then use a forma to add another slot, it'd still not cost enough.

And to what would this whole thing account in the end? Having more slots would just end up in more powerful frames, which in return will get the enemies buffed in the long run to even it out.

Sorry, but this whole idea is ridiculous. Had it not been that two Ability Slots were removed, you'd never asked for this.

Seriously, with this you could also say: Why not unlimitted slots? So that you can equip all mods at once, Just add that you can add more reactors as well so the energy is up to par.

Honestly, even if you to have polarities in all slots, then use a forma to add another slot, it'd still not cost enough.

And to what would this whole thing account in the end? Having more slots would just end up in more powerful frames, which in return will get the enemies buffed in the long run to even it out.

You could not have all mods equipped with unlimited slots...total slots ate still capped at Mod Capacity.

I think my incurred cost seemed reasonable, or the alternative of just having two additional Augmentation slots.