Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Keeps Me Up At Night...

(PSN)MadDerpyMonkey

I don't know about you guys but the new Limbo skin just makes me sick. Every since U15 i haven't slept a wink because all i think of his how this art direction isn't exactly what i want. As soon as i think i am falling asleep, Limbos top hat disconnects from his head in a dream and i woke up screaming.

DE just doesn't understand that the early frames were all 100% aesthetically correct to me. i have a very bad feeling that this is going to kill the game and no one will want to play it anymore. It made me so sick i actually got a little nauseous playing warframe today. 

Please DE i beg you never try anything new again. i really would like it if you just made generic boring designs that are, in my righteous and just opinion, the only acceptable designs that should be in this game.  If you attempt to make warframe any more "Fun" then it already is i will have to quit because of the confusion my emotions are going through.

Limbo is the straw that broke the camel's back DE. form now on stick to the universe or just don't make any more warframes. If another Limbo happens i will still play warframe but i won't build the new frame, because i would never actually quit a game over something that trivial.

I know all the really important DE people will read this and not make any more bad looking warframes again. ( is ay bad looking because i really like his skill set but his appearance is just atrocious.)

Thanks in advance.

if thinks this is serious: YOU GET OUT

if thinks this is Sarcastic: you can at least agree the amount of hate his art has generated is kinda ridiculous. i love his look but i have seen like 3 serious threads about how pissed people were over his art direction... So yeah...just my 2 cents....which i was at least kind enough to post in off topic to begin with -.-