Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon, Wtf?

Akuarius

What you need to do is go into the void without the expectations of finding Argon Crystals. Tune your mind to an awesome piece you want as a reward for level completion instead. The game picks up on this and goes 'ah-ha! I know what NOT to give them!'  and you'll find a few Argon Crystals.

What you need to do is go into the void without the expectations of finding Argon Crystals. Tune your mind to an awesome piece you want as a reward for level completion instead. The game picks up on this and goes 'ah-ha! I know what NOT to give them!'  and you'll find a few Argon Crystals.

pretty much this, requires hard training btw

Just do extermination runs, or capture.

I get alot form capture, OR go and farm teh T-rooms.

Argon is rarer than it was before, but you only need 2, and quite frankely i keep getting 40+ that goes away by next day XD

T-rooms drop them often enough to be worth it, the athletic rooms are fantastic for this.

Get yourself a Nekros with maxed efficiency and range, 40 minutes, three friends, and a T1S/T2S key. Stick together, find a place with good spawns, spam 3 for 40 minutes. Profit! I found 5 like this yesterday.

Teach them the ways Obi-Wan.

HAHAHAHA, somethimes I think the same.

well seems not to drop at all now kinda lame when I asked about RNG before they just said well some people are lucky and some are not still lame RNG was never fixed in my opinion. and why is it the people with the most post always say they got like 25 LMAO and how the hell do you get over 9000 post. Well maybe just there way of working up to selling it to us. also this game has so many bugs new content is always good but fix some of the bugs first.

No wonder my solo run T2E, explore crate and stuff, give 20 rubedo...
not all ppl have time to do some defend and spam desecrate all time.

You said only 2 need?
I have bunch of stuff that need Argon.

If we dont get 2nd Argon by 24H that mean, another grind fest?
So much potential there...
Berry Nicce

This is so true, haha. Just went through three T4 Defenses to get Nyx Prime BP and got like 20 argons and zero BPs.