Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Soundtracks?

Magoguitarrista

Maybe 2 or 3 new sountraks per level should be nice at this point, the Warframe music its a master piece, but the same two song per level ringin over and over, and over... its getting anoying at the point I just turn off the music and put Winamp on the background while I play....
Id would love to see more soundtracks, im sure a lot of people too... (I hope a lot of people too xD)

Yes, more music is coming.  We will be putting in Orokin-specific music next, then we will be adding more variations for the Grineer and Corpus factions.

Glad to hear it, I completely forgot about them. This is unrelated, but has the sound team been considering also perhaps doing a voice/vocalization rework of the Corrupted in the future? Their breathy hacking seems to be a little dated. 

Yes, more music is coming.  We will be putting in Orokin-specific music next, then we will be adding more variations for the Grineer and Corpus factions.

If the names are correct, Pulse and Reset I think are fan favorites, would it be possible to, to some extent, keep those in, or at least a similar sound?

No, all the current music in the game is staying.

A dev couldn't make me happier today.

1) You not only replied to me but

2) you also revived the hope my nostalgic player inside was missing.

amazing.gif

(devs reply to me now? Am I dreaming?!)

Thank you. :)

Edited by unknow99

what about the old Tenno drums I don't hear anymore in the game? Are they still in the game, or is it because I don't hear them, and therefore are not in the game "currently" they are getting deleted?

Edited by Arlayn

Out of curiosity, will we be hearing any of that old Classic style ever? The one with the random people humming in the background? Idk why, but that sound kinda defined a spiritual or "meditation" mood for the Tenno... If only I could define the feeling better. Anyways, that sound used to be the defining style of Warframe to me when I originally started playing.

DE_George, on 04 Nov 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

what about the old Tenno drums I don't hear anymore in the game? Are they still in the game, or is it because I don't hear them, and therefore are not in the game "currently" they are getting deleted?

^And this as well with the humming and such. Edited by SgtFlex

Out of curiosity, will we be hearing any of that old Classic style ever? The one with the random people humming in the background? Idk why, but that sound kinda defined a spiritual or "meditation" mood for the Tenno... If only I could define the feeling better. Anyways, that sound used to be the defining style of Warframe to me when I originally started playing.

The days when fighting a team of five lancers at once is deadly. The music did match the solemn approach to stealth (because we couldn't undo alarms).

Perhaps put the low zen chanting in the Dojo? Current ambience sounds makes it sound a tad empty.

^And this as well with the humming and such.

I have a pic that defines it for you... :)

warframe_alpha_intro3892_thumb.jpg

This ambience...We lost it a little.

*teardrop*