Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate Everything!

Acaelus

So before we go into this, I'd just like to say I don't hate everything... I mean I don't like everything either, it depends on the thing.

So with all the silly threads coming up recently saying they don't like this and that, I thought I'd make this and ask the community a question:

What is the smallest, the most irrational, the silliest, the stupidest, or the weirdest thing you hate in warframe? Not the big stuff, nothing major, not the guy with the boltor/rhino prime that comes into your missions and acts cocky. Not the crashes. Not the bugs. Not the big issues. Something that doesn't affect you in any real way, but that you just can't seem to get over.

Personally I can't stand the fact that ancients throw ROPE at you when they try to grab you. I mean ROPE? REALLY?!

I also hate that no matter how you fall it always seems overly comical. You're a space ninja, stop falling like you're in some bloody comedy!

So what's something really silly that you hate?

This might take a while:

I hate Ayn Rand. 
I hate vans. 
I hate sewers. 

I hate train yards. 
I hate subways. 

I hate small towns. 

I hate planes. 

I hate lawyers. When are they gonna get done practicing law? 
I hate elevators. 

I hate helicopters. 
I hate hospitals. And doctors and lawyers and cops... 

I hate hellions.

Edited by Morgax

Say you want to climb lamp or a support capsule. You run onto it, you hold jump to climb it... and then the backflip/handspring animation moves you forward too much and you fall on the floor on the other side.

Or before directional melee, that one room in a Corpus Outpost (like what you'd see on Mars or Venus - the icy planetish place that ISN'T fully ice like Europa) where you generally have to enter a vent about halfway up the wall...I could NEVER wallrun up and get in that damned window to save my life. Directional melee has eliminated that woe for me, thankfully.

RHINO PRIME - i hate him he is beyond ugly looking

the fact stalker wont give me HATE give it to me already,

i will stalk you  i swear i will erase your feeble life from this game!

HATE- no space cats, i want space cats.

HATE/LOVE that i cant stop writing lyrics for warframe based songs

stupid game makes me writing songs nonstop.

Or before directional melee, that one room in a Corpus Outpost (like what you'd see on Mars or Venus - the icy planetish place that ISN'T fully ice like Europa) where you generally have to enter a vent about halfway up the wall...I could NEVER wallrun up and get in that damned window to save my life. Directional melee has eliminated that woe for me, thankfully.

Oh! I see what you are talking about. I felt your pain.