Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moustaches Are Disrupting The Game's Theme.

Semideos

She's quite flashy compared to Limbo, she'd stand out the most.

I think there would be another list of candidates that would stand out the most before her turn: 

Mirage (rather bright colours)

Oberon (rather long and tall horns [and white])

Zephyr (when she jumps)

Frost (rather white trenchcoat)

Rhino (when Roaring)

Limbo (really, that top hat is just crying to be a target to shoot at)

I think there would be another list of candidates that would stand out the most before her turn: 

Mirage (rather bright colours)

Oberon (rather long and tall horns [and white])

Zephyr (when she jumps)

Frost (rather white trenchcoat)

Rhino (when Roaring)

Limbo (really, that top hat is just crying to be a target to shoot at)

Now we're just arguing over such small things that we've ended up de-reailing it...

Now we're just arguing over such small things that we've ended up de-reailing it...

But really though, supporting events like these are fine with cosmetics and such, but do bear in mind of the art style of Warframe. While there can be looser tolerances for these cosmetics, at least having their art style be somewhat in line with Warframe is already quite a nice (and potentially unique) thing to have. 

-As for Mirage, you can even call her a joke, but her skills are pretty funny strong. It's one thing fighting beside a clown and another fighting beside a war veteran of a badass clown IMO.-

I agree with you, Both Limbo and Mirage got awesome and powerful skills, the problem (for me) is how these where introduced: Mirage as a clown with confetti, and Limbo as a magician with a hat and a tuxedo.

Edited by KILLSOME1PLZ

They are for fun, how come people are getting offended by them?

Seriously...

what he said

p/s: please don't tell me our game theme is "ninja" all over again...because i'm pretty sure Ninja will have big ars Wing to fight in middle of space using laser weapon and big ars Rhino who weight 100kg. These things add for fun, seriously.....have fun by DE for a while, would all you??

Edited by ZzVinniezZ