Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Un-Retire The Boar.

Brimir

i guess he dont want to waste 645 plats for just 1 weapon in codex

Nobody would unless he/she had tons of plat to spare. Even if the OP bought Prime Access and was a Master, I'm sure spending 645 Plats just for Boar is bad, especially since there's already Boar P, which is farmable and cheaper to buy

It'll be back eventually. Next time DE opens the vault perhaps?

Hopefully not before they redesign and re balance it. 

Gorgon, Boar and Ether Daggers were "removed" because they were bad, underused and had outdated design, re-introducing them without change would defeat the purpose of removing them in the first place.

Hopefully not before they redesign and re balance it. 

Gorgon, Boar and Ether Daggers were "removed" because they were bad, underused and had outdated design, re-introducing them without change would defeat the purpose of removing them in the first place.

Except there are still (and being continuously introduced!) weapons that "bad" so it really makes no sense when you think about it.

Except there are still (and being continuously introduced!) weapons that "bad" so it really makes no sense when you think about it.

That is true, however the new "bad" weapons do have up to date and lore adhering design.

What really doesnt make sense is that those weapons were "removed" for the stated reason but Boar can still be bought for plat, Gorgon can be gotten from log ins and the Ether Daggers came out when the "Vault was opened" for the PS4 players. 

Seems like DE doesnt know what to do with them.

IMO they should have just done like they did with the Snipetron, remove it then release its replacement (Vulkar) that fits the devs vision.

Ironically I bought a blueprint for it in like February of 2013 and then didn't craft it.

Then I crafted it but had no room / inventory slots for it.

Then I stopped playing and it still sits in my foundry until I have leveled other, more interesting weapons.

I'd gladly give it to you if I could.

I think I somehow have a spare Boar BP (from login rewards or something)

Edited by Volume

Honestly, the retired weapons could be part of the daily login reward table. I mean the retired gorgon is there. Why not boar and ether daggers? It'd make more sense than say dual zoren that are on the market anyway, allowing you to buy them anytime.