Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My New Fave Frame, Limbo. Who's Yours And Why?

Abenoki

So, for the past 1yr 7m I have been pretty exclusively a Rhino and Frost player, others i have played a fair amount but not like these 2. I've always played tanks in every game I play as its my favorite type to play, That is till I got limbo.

Limbo for me has everything i like about Rhino and Frost abilities wise, with a look i love. I really like hats and the whole Victorian era look which limbo has (granted hes more magician looking but same styling). He has the ability to avoid dmg, isolate and eliminate priority targets, protect a point, and is great for reviving allies. These are essentially what I used Rhino and Frost for depending on the mission, now I can do both with a single frame :]

Warframe0037-1.jpg

Now my question is, Who's your favorite frame? What about them makes them your favorite?

Edited by Echoa

Excalibur, my first and the last.

Excalibur for live.

Also, the Swagness.

Female frame favorite: Saryn. Always and forever.

Male frame favorite: Tie between Frost and Volt.

but what is it that makes them your favorite?

Excalibur but I will admit it is hard for me to choose between Saryn and him.

Why? Well First frame so setimantal value I guess. But later on it became more about taking things and trying to open them up to their full potential. Excalibur is a lot of fun for me, slash dashing around jumping around carpet bombing or meteor shower(no longer can meteor shower oh well) and stun lock like a boss. I also Like his looks, a lot of people say "oh, he looks boring." or "He is so plain" But that's exactly what I like about him, Simple and clean.

5mYbvGd.jpg

Edited by nickelshark

I'm not gonna lie, that's a fantabulous looking Limbo.

My favorite frame is Excalibur, mainly because I like how he is pretty much a blank slate, and mine to form into whatever I want. Also, he looks freaking amazing, and.... ya know, Super Jump.

Would have too be Nova and Ash ever since the begging I started playing Warframe.

I got into Nova because of the Tenno backstore she has how she was orignoally created by the Tenno Consul and ever since I have always played her as my favorite frame in almost any mission. Ash is hands down my second favorite Warframe and that's easy enough too say why because he's the embodiment of a ninja and his skill sets are perfect for slicing things up when guns just get very dull.

Also both of their styles I think fit perfectly for their skill sets, one "Stealth" frame one "Radiation" frame.

My favorite warframe is Saryn.

She has high shields and very high health.

Venom is useful at higher levels.

Molt is useful at higher levels.

And she was my first non-starter warframe, so sentimental value.

My first Warframe was Excalibur (Starter), then i got Ash (I like him too).

My favorite are Frost, Excalibur and Ash in no particular order. They are my most favorite frames because I can adapt them to any role I need and enjoy the gameplay. But to be honest, I cant find any frame I would not find not like, just not as much fun for me as those 3. But Limbo might make it into top 10 of my list.

Valkyr. Her design is awesome, I love her abilities (except Hysteria is to overpowered), I love how tanky, and I love how she is pretty mobile (the tankyness and and mobility is perfect for conclave which I play a lot).

Edited by Rakshal

My favorite is Loki P.

Since his abilities are utilitary in nature and aren't about directly dealing damage, they scale infinitely, making him one of the best endgame frames. With a maximum efficiency build and a whopping 262/525 energy, he basically never runs out except in a few circumstances. Radial Disarm also greatly increases the survivability of your team in difficult missions such as T4 Survival.

My first favorites when i started playing with Trinity and Frost. Trinity because out of all the games i've played with friends i'm the support and she suits me just fine. Frost was for the simple fact of Ice powers. Simple. ICE ICE BABY

Adding to my list is Valkyr and now Limbo. Valkyr just screamed melee only thanks to Melee 2.0 and abilities 2.0 its so much fun running around slicing or punching things to death...like to slice more thought. Limbo...well....magic.  Nah, i actually had a concept in mind of a ghost frame then this guy came out and i was like "this is really close to what i was thinking." Able to phase in an out and the look just tops it off.

I have a problem to chose.

Well, I like all my frames as I play everyone depending on the mission, team, etc. My first was Mag, and even before getting Mag Prime I left her aside for a long time. Now that I have a new mod on her, crushing Corpus never looked so fun as it is now :D

My second frame was Trinity, when she still had her invincibility (LOL PENTA EVRYONE EVRYWHER).

I play girl frames a lil more than males, but I can't say I love one less. :<