Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need An Earth Frame Soon.

Lancars

Rhino is already kinda like an Earth frame though. He causes earthquakes, bashes through things, and hardens his skin like rock(Or Iron, or Gold).

I see him more of a Iron Man and Hulk combo :p

Edited by Lancars

Rhino is already kinda like an Earth frame though. He causes earthquakes, bashes through things, and hardens his skin like rock(Or Iron, or Gold).

I'd consider Rhino a loosley earth based frame. Making a entirely earth based frame would easily get redundant.

Rhino isn't the earth frame. They wouldn't have had "Earth" in the frame theme poll way back when if they already considered that role filled.

They have hinted the earthframe a bit and it's the only one yet to be added from that old poll so I'd imagine it's actually coming at some point.

Am guessing none of you have ever seen Avatar: The last airbender, huh? Well, as luck would have it, I've got a little something to enlighten you.

Long story short, Earth bending is incredibly versatile. You can create shields around yourself and others, disrupt an enemy's footing, make tunnels for fast and safe travel (like to grab that mod on the other side of a swarm of corrupted, or revive an ally who hasn't learned that "over extended" isn't just a mod name). And if you need an idea for an ultimate for this frame...

Rocks fall, everyone dies.

+1 to OP. I've been wanting an Earth/rock themed frame for some time now.

Am guessing none of you have ever seen Avatar: The last airbender, huh? Well, as luck would have it, I've got a little something to enlighten you.

Long story short, Earth bending is incredibly versatile. You can create shields around yourself and others, disrupt an enemy's footing, make tunnels for fast and safe travel (like to grab that mod on the other side of a swarm of corrupted, or revive an ally who hasn't learned that "over extended" isn't just a mod name). And if you need an idea for an ultimate for this frame...

Dude, Captain Planet is where it's at.

The big issue is: WHERE do they get the rocks from? I mean, on the terrestrial planets, asteroids, sure, it makes sense, but on Grineer Ships? On Corpus Ships? Not a lot of rock there. Metal, sure, but Bei Fongs these guys cannot be - for purely logistical reasons.

The ONLY suggestion I can think of is that they summon them from the Void - like, open a Void portal and this irradiate rock comes out from it... In fact, that would be pretty fuckin' badass. We've already seen a precedent for layering needing for abilities... You know what? I'm gonna shut up and go write this stuff down. Check fan concepts in a few hours for this.

You know since according to a book, that I cannot name due to certain rules but it starts with the letter B and ends with an e and states how humans came to be and all that, humans are made of dirt...if a frame would have the power to control earth or dirt then you could I guess control humans...2spooky4me.

You know since according to a book, that I cannot name due to certain rules but it starts with the letter B and ends with an e and states how humans came to be and all that, humans are made of dirt...if a frame would have the power to control earth or dirt then you could I guess control humans...2spooky4me.

Deucalion frame.

The big issue is: WHERE do they get the rocks from?.

Same place Frost gets the snowy mass for his avalache. Same place that Vauban pulls his vortex and tesla grenades from. Same reason why we expect these insane ninja killing machines to carry hundreds of pounds of ammo and are still leaping around like dainty ballerinas.

This is Warframe. You can find reality picking up its teeth at the curb.

Same place Frost gets the snowy mass for his avalache. Same place that Vauban pulls his vortex and tesla grenades from. Same reason why we expect these insane ninja killing machines to carry hundreds of pounds of ammo and are still leaping around like dainty ballerinas.

This is Warframe. You can find reality picking up its teeth at the curb.

Frost can freeze the water in the air. Vauban's animations imply he's pulling them from those energy nodes on his body. The weight point is valid, but we're not talking about weight we're talking about conservation of mass.

Besides: opening a Void rift on the floor and watching this massive Tenno-sized boulder rise from the ground infront of her/him, blocking fire and acting as point of interaction. Surely that is MUCH more visually impresive than just "random rockslide out of knowhere, deal with it".