The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Zephyr The Wind Elemental [Artwork Included: Alt Helmets, Archwings, Syndanas] - Anniversary Rejuvination

Volkovyi

For once, someone has made an Archwing concept that would actually fit with the in-game aesthetics (most concepts have too little mass to them). Good work.

Why thank you. It has taken me more or less a year to study and realize the Warframe aesthetic and hopefully recreate the feel with every element in this concept, thus the "re-imagined" design.

Why thank you. It has taken me more or less a year to study and realize the Warframe aesthetic and hopefully recreate the feel with every element in this concept, thus the "re-imagined" design.

just a suggestion but how about you take a crack at your own archwing fan concept (not one tied to the zephyr design)

just a suggestion but how about you take a crack at your own archwing fan concept (not one tied to the zephyr design)

I am not sure what you mean to say. Zephyr's Archwing up there is of my own art and concept. Or do you mean to suggest a individual standing Archwing concept?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks very good :)

Though I have a feeling that, if they even decide to redesign zephyr, they'll take mere inspiration by this skin as zephyr is female and this arcane design looks very male, at least for me.

The original inspiration of the concept before this WAS INFACT Male. The inspiration they took from it happen to make the OFFICIAL Zephyr female only because by chance of timing it was in order to make a Female Warframe at the time. Remember DE always tries to release new Warframes alternating between male and female.

THIS Design is an upgrade to my older concept which is still Male, so it remains male.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...