The Legend Of John Prodman

DE_Adam

Would be amusing if there was something like a 0.5% chance of any given prodman (at a maximum of once per mission) revealing itself as John Prodman, and receiving a +200 level buff.

While he would be a major inconvenience only rarely, the psychological damage to the Tenno would be devastating...

at this point i think he should have tenno movement, sprinting, sliding, wall runs, and jump slam attacks.  maybe make it to where he get knocked down as if he is killed, then his alter ego is released, cause a tenno like revive knocking down tenno.  keeping the lvl buff, and make him buff as all hell like so:

Or a NPC having a % chance assisting you during invasion (same for th grineer side with Clem!! )...

smbs79.jpg

it would give you the choice to try and fight or run for your life.

make him kinda like the main character in the newer Slaughter House game (instead he cant regen his arms and such, but buff as such

Once upon a time...

In Pluto...

Some believe around the year five double aught-three,

The greatest hero of the Prodmen, John, was walking in a service corridor, contemplating whatever it is that a man of John's infinite strengths would contemplate...

When a Perrin merchant appeared in the hallway, traveling in the opposite direction.

As the merchant and the Prodman crossed paths, John, in a practically unfathomable display of generosity, gave the merchant the slightest of nods.

The nod...

Was not returned...

Now, was it the intention of the merchant to insult John Prodman?

Or did he just fail to see the generous social gesture?

The motives of the merchant remain unknown.

What is known...

...were the consequences.

The next morning, John appeared at the Perrin Sequence headquarters...

And demanded of the chairman, that he offer John his neck to repay the insult.

The chairman at first, tried to console John, only to find the Prodman was... Inconsolable.

So began the Massacre of the Perrin main branch, and all sixty of the merchants and traders inside, at the fists of the dominating hero.

And so began the legend...

...of John Prodman's Nine-Thousand-And-One strike, Two-Step Bowel-Exploding technique.

Edited by Kthal

It would be kind of cool to combine some recent game mechanics; the "stink" from breeding grounds, the ability nerfs from gatecrash, and the buffs from grineer propaganda objects. Killing enough corpus a mission increases "stink" thereby increasing the chance for him to spawn mid-mission and when he does he has an aura that buffs all corpus and nerfs warframe damage and abilities (gatecrash). The higher the level of the mission the higher the damage and ability nerf. Enjoy!

i really want john prodman to be in a scripted event in a quest or something where he kills something ridiculous, like a level 200 lephantis or something behind an impenetrable glass wall and then runs off

it wouldn't be as legitimate as finding a crewman and it actually killing a phorrid but it'll at least he'll make it in game

Well, the legend is true and we'll look for him if he comes again. John Prodman is truely a brave warrior. Give him a Warframe LULZ...

PLS MAKE AN EVENT RELATED TO HIM!!! HE DESERVE TO BE POPULAR

he`s not meant to die, so a tactical alert/event for him would be frustrating....

Edited by Bizzaro21

Once I did a syndicate defense with another guy, we finished fighting off the corpus on the last wave, but the mission wouldn't end.

We searched the entire map but found nothing, until I remembered to check on the pod.

He was there, attacking the pod completely alone, he brought its health down by 50% while we were busy with the other corpus.

I drew my nikana and slashed at him, but as it hit, he vanished into thin air.

"Not this time" , I could swear I heard him saying as he vanished.

Edited by BeeOverlord

i tried to find him. wanted to challange him to a Prod vs Prod duel.

but the only ones i find are his fans, the people who adore him and want to be like him. fighting the same way he fights.

i suposse before i will meet him i have a pass his test...so be it. My Prova is Ready.

Back then when I was newly assigned, i joined up to a infestation mission with the corpus. We unfortunately underestimated the grade and strength of the infested and the battalion of crewmen that followed me was beaten to death and quickly consumed and turned into new infested.

Driven into a corner to get the required information, I drew my skana - holding of clashes desperately when  out of the nothingness a prodman appeared - the name ,,John'' engraved into his suit. He punched and thought for his live with his trusty prova -succesfully exterminating the whole infested population on the ship. He turned to me and said:

,,It isnt time yet to die newbie, get stronger and find me...''