Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are The Tenno Illuminati?

-Chippers-

This is a new alarm hack symbol, I noticed something strange about them, I think it's fairly self explanatory. Also, it seems appropriate to put this here.

T4WhZgk.jpg

Hr5Y5mx.jpg

Edit: I would point out the obvious with the illuminati triangle, however, I only posses MS paint and have no way of cropping the triangle properly to put inside the triangle in the pics. -_-

Edited by GhostSwordsman

In 1884, meridian time personnel met in Washington to change Earth time. First words said was that only 1 day could be used on Earth to not change the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1 day  and  ignored  the  other  3 days. The bible time was wrong then and it proved wrong today. This a major lie  has so much evil feed from it's wrong. No man on Earth has no belly-button, it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

the corpus board would have to be the closest. corpus us the triangle in their stuff a lot. they also have the money and goods which is how illuminati control us. they use their money to lobby and bribe. they use their resources to pit the haves against the havenots. 

the grineer would be more like the united states. and the infestation is pop culture.