Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terminal Velocity Worth It?

weak_man_small_hands

Question

13 answers to this question

Of all the weapons I have used I wouldn't see it being too useful on bows as they seem to have some of the best travel speeds for projectile weapons, and while that would mean they have the biggest effect from the mod they are still fast enough to not 'really' need it.

I could see it being useful on the Tetra (I think I'm the only person who not only owns one but who has also forma'd one) due to it's terribly slow projectile speed.

Of all the weapons I have used I wouldn't see it being too useful on bows as they seem to have some of the best travel speeds for projectile weapons, and while that would mean they have the biggest effect from the mod they are still fast enough to not 'really' need it.

I could see it being useful on the Tetra (I think I'm the only person who not only owns one but who has also forma'd one) due to it's terribly slow projectile speed.

SUPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are not the only one my friend...although I have not tried the TV mod on it yet - but I will test it. I have used it on the Supra and it does make a difference to accuracy whilst also making it look a bit visually "tidier", as it does appear to fire shots in morse code. 

I can confirm Terminal Velocity boost the flight speed of the arrow, up 50 meters it is fast like a hitscan weapon on longer distances its still fast but cant reach the velocity of a hitscan.

This mod worked fine on bows, Miter, Lanka, Supra, Not much improvement on Boltor, Ogris, Torid but this it is very fun to use on Penta if you like to kill by impact only