The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.2.0

[DE]Rebecca

Oh great now my post got deleted just because i posted "Who wants to fix DE's mistake". Seriuously it was just a question.

Is not just because we're ragging. It's because you guys did not need to change the Frame's abilities and other issues here. And i'm sorry for behaving this way but this is unacceptable. The changes for the Frames were not needed and were fine just the way they were. Like I said not trying to be rude here but this is just my opinon.

Community Moderators are not DE, they are volunteers.

I'll pay good money for DE to rationalize this decision. You nerfed the frames that was used and the mission type, but did nothing to the real problem. Ok so now I don't need excalibur to do this and I'll switch to Nova, saryn, rhino, Mag's ult, or any other aoe frame. Can I expect them to get nerfed soon also. I want you to explain to me how you are going to nerf rhino stomp it's an earthquake. Or Saryns ultimate it is a virus after all. Eventually you might as well remove the "4" keys from our keyboards, because they will be useless before to much longer. The interception nerf wasn't even needed. There are times in archwing intercept where the points are 3500m away from each other and the 27% increase from thrusters is not enough to close that gap in a split second. You guys have 20+ pages of complaints about this and not a whole lot of white nights protecting you. Also you do this the days before you want to break a record. Let us make the community angry and then ask them to help us break a record.

I've finally caught up to the end of this thread and feel it is necessary to remind everyone, AGAIN, that your posting behavior should have the principle of the Code of Conduct in mind.

It is absolutely atrocious how many warning points I was forced to issue just now.

These abusive, spam-like, and overall profanity-filled posts are in no way condoned. This has been, so far, been completely unacceptable.

Frustrations about the update are noted, and understood. I am a player aswell and I am a little disheartened by the ability nerfs. 

This is no excuse to rag on the dev team, and other players.

While you are correct on this, I am glad you understand the upset, but should realize that this has been in the making for a while. The "No fun allowed" sign in one of the pictures has been how many have felt for a while. I suppose you also understand that this is (for many) an instance of the many where people feel this is " the straw that broke the camel's back" to the point where if they don't feel like quitting the game, they feel like taking a very long break to say the least. You're right though, profanity and attacking the devs/players alike is unacceptable and I'm sorry you had to go through all those warnings.

Edited by KakarrotSSJ4

So, we can not complain?

So, we can not complain?

Sure complain, but violating the Code of Conduct while doing it is a huge no.

Since you're just another player you didn't HAVE TO (forced) do a thing. Right?

Semantics on the matter, it is a figure of speech. All I'm doing is the duty I promised to uphold when I was drafted as a mod.

I enjoy the community. I like the interactions, giving warnings is not fun, but it is required.

My duty is to protect all from verbal attacks, innappropriate content, and spam-like behavior to keep the forums as constructive (and friendly, if able) as possible. This is simply upholding the Code of Conduct.

It is very unfortunate players have chosen to violate it.

Well...that's boring. So we get a sniper rifle that needs to be CHARGED for the game mode where it's already hard to hit stuff and another slow, heavy melee weapon. Great....

Kinda feel like Archwing has failed, it's more or less a minigame than an actual game mode that anyone is going to play a lot.

just played my mag prime after the update doing my syndicate missions with a friend,did 3 corpus missions not only is her shield polarize now most definitly los but it seems that SP will now no longer restore your shields.Tried it on 3 different runs and each time i hit SP it had no effect on restoring my shields could just be a bug for me bbut would like to hear if any of you guys have had this issue.Also agree with most people here fix viver not nerf the frames bad move DE.

Well...that's boring. So we get a sniper rifle that needs to be CHARGED for the game mode where it's already hard to hit stuff and another slow, heavy melee weapon. Great....

Kinda feel like Archwing has failed, it's more or less a minigame than an actual game mode that anyone is going to play a lot.

I like the idea of it, but it still obviously needs a lot of work, especially for navigation. I barely made it to extraction last sabotage I did due to poor waypoint placement on the map.

So Dev is continuing with their insistence on grinding in WF. If you want rewards, you can't just play, you're forced to grind higher and higher for crumbs from the master's table.

I'm all about playing high level, as I like for my actual skill to be tested, but this... this is incredibly stupid. I'm a step away from walking away from this game, because DEV clearly has lost interest in looking out for the players, and wants WF to be like every other grind fest game that's on the market already, free or not.

I'm aware my opinion doesn't matter, and my voice won't be heard, but this is unacceptable. If it continues, then it'll be RIP WF just like my days of Guild Wars when DEV gave a bright red finger to the players that had been playing for 6+ years.

These adjustments are fine. I seriously don't understand the issue. Adapt to the changes and accept that your opinions have been looked at. They'll do what they believe is necessary. If you don't like it, leave. They'll lose nothing from it. I for one accept the changes and feel this is a much needed balance to the game. Dominant strategies need to stop being a thing. Nerfing happens in all games. Take other MMOs into account, they've done this before and still stand tall and Warframe will be no different.

Well... after a claimed 1 year development phase it came with like 5-10 tiles for 2 of the game modes and then the interception mode where basicly they just put some rocks into space. All the while you get rewarded non-archwing mods and then at the end of every fourth round you get a duplicate of what you've just gotten 4 rounds before.

It really holds little content, it restricts Warframes and turns them into turrets with rather boring abilities.

Sentinels and Kubrows aren't even part of it.

Yeah idk... 1 year for that I just don't know.

Congratulations, you've just made your posterboy into a laughingstock. He now lacks anything to make him even remotely useful, even Ember pales in comparison to his absolute ineptitude. He has no damage, no range, no CC, he's slow, and he's squishy.

Rest in Pieces Excalibur.

These adjustments are fine. I seriously don't understand the issue. Adapt to the changes and accept that your opinions have been looked at. They'll do what they believe is necessary. If you don't like it, leave. They'll lose nothing from it. I for one accept the changes and feel this is a much needed balance to the game. Dominant strategies need to stop being a thing. Nerfing happens in all games. Take other MMOs into account, they've done this before and still stand tall and Warframe will be no different.

To be fair, when those things happened in those other MMO's, they weren't exactly popular either. So they were fixed.

I was reading about 3 pages of comments for this new update and came to the conclusion that very few people realize that Viver WAS NOT THE PROBLEM, nor was syndicates (yes thats right, your NOT SUPPOSE to be able to max them in a few weeks or months).

The problem was the abnormal amount of affinity you could get from a node by mass killing enemies as they spawned.

I mean, on viver, or even cerburus (yes, viver is not the only place) I could easily rank a weapon from 1 to 30 in one or two missions.

I see a doubling of points for syndicate missions, but im fairly ok with the amount of rep needed for ranking them.

To be fair, when those things happened in those other MMO's, they weren't exactly popular either. So they were fixed.

Not always, sometimes there was a middle ground, but any change that's reverted isn't because the players cried about it, it's because it legitimately didn't work. Game design isn't a popularity contest.

Not entirely. In fact, most that I've played ignored the 'complaints' completely. Adjustments are needed and the developers thought now would be a good time to do so. Yes, sometimes the complaining gets things fixed, but not if this storm of rants and whines continues as it is.