Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name For The Gunslinger Frame

Deidaku

I'd go with Kata for Gunkata...

TOTALLY NOT A REFERENCE TO MY OWN RP FRAME CONCEPT!

New character linked to Lia the Mag Prime as she continues her search for Galus. Forged from the same fires that gave birth to the original Valkyr, this Tenno is meant to be the anti-Valkyr.

Name: Katya
Frame class: unknown, tentatively named Kata (as in gun kata)
Weapon: Aklex
Frame description: looks to be pieced together from various classes of Warframes, most prominently features a Pendragon Excalibur helmet, Frost longcoat+backpack+sleeve combination, Nyx torso; legs and feet, hood that is part of the "coat" that could be used to cover helmet
Detailing powers: Derringer (like Ash's shuriken but in gun form), Vital Shot (similar to Valkyr's paralysis, halve shields for damage boost against enemies caught in radius.), Velocity Trigger (adds rate of fire and accuracy), Bullet Storm (similar in concept to Ash's blade storm except frame would be stationary and "Derringers" are used)
Personality: emotionally distant after being revived from near death state caused by fighting Harvester by Alad V as a result of amnesia. Has a close psychic connection to Lia and thus are similar in personality (connection manifests as a Newtype flash like in Gundam)
Likes: challenging self to become even better at shooting.
Dislikes: Alad V
(character to be introduced in Hounds and Rats soon)

Most frames are basic words or manipulations of the basis of each frame. Since its gunslinger I was thinking maybe Akimbo or Aki for short,  but I like some of the other ideas. Issue with naming it after an existing person, character, or gun is copyright issues. 

If there are no limits then: 

Oakley (after Annie Oakley) 

Thelma/Louise 

Bonnie 

Dust-I like this one the most out of what other people said 

Tumble 

Duke

Jesse

Sundance 

et cetera. I just hope it is something more original than something like Bullet. 

Edited by kazeyama