Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Happiness !

--Q--AFKrasul

well...now you could use the extra xp on the different syndicates to get 44k standing on the other ones. basically saying, that if you now would run new loka after you have maxed out suda you would not loose the rank only the reputation...but i guess that uses to much time and... i don't like loka anyway. i like the perrin though.

well...now you could use the extra xp on the different syndicates to get 44k standing on the other ones. basically saying, that if you now would run new loka after you have maxed out suda you would not loose the rank only the reputation...but i guess that uses to much time and... i don't like loka anyway. i like the perrin though.

so....if he plays loka for example, he'll lose his current rank in hexis? 

Meh thats too much work imo. The mods are tradable so I don't see the benefit of having 4 syndicates in the positive.

This person has to spend less plat to get all the mods and can also now buy all 4 of the different large restores as well. Other then the farming for rare items needed to upgrade ranks I dont really think its much more work then leveling only 2 or 3 of the syndicates.

very true, but i guess some people have nothing better to do but play warframe 20 hours a day lol

Nah that doesn't matter anymore. Everyone now has a cap on syndicate points. Had it been before the cap it would be doable. Still is but it'll take much more time now.

Considering they will be adding syndicate rewards I don't think it's worth it to blow a catalyst/reactor to get that 4th faction to like you since if you want to get more rewards on your primary 2 factions that 4th faction will hate you again.  I do think leveling the third faction is a good idea though once you have the first two maxed.