Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Feline Frame, Ideas And Concepts! (Thanks Derebecca For The Idea <3)

EclipsedHusky

A bit off and more comedy side of Warframe but it has some interesting elements. I personally thought that if there were a necromancer/ summoner Warframe but it seems a bit impossible to do at the moment or so it seems so I think summons are something we will not see, other than standing still decoy abilities that is.

A bit off and more comedy side of Warframe but it has some interesting elements. I personally thought that if there were a necromancer/ summoner Warframe but it seems a bit impossible to do at the moment or so it seems so I think summons are something we will not see, other than standing still decoy abilities that is.

WOuld probably be too like Nyx's current stuff to be anything special either...

Acctually I brought up cat warframe... remember that thread I made about killing a grineer that looked like Jaywalker and it dropping a cat warframe blueprint?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/17930-kitty-grineer/?hl=%2Bcat+%2Bwarframe+%2Barlayn#entry159860

notice how everyone in that were against it, and everyone here is for it... why?

Edited by Arlayn

Acctually I brought up cat warframe... remember that thread I made about killing a grineer that looked like Jaywalker and it dropping a cat warframe blueprint?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/17930-kitty-grineer/?hl=%2Bcat+%2Bwarframe+%2Barlayn#entry159860

notice how everyone in that were against it, and everyone here is for it... why?

Was probably before DERebecca made the joke that has now snowballed into an actually pretty epic idea.

So many closet furries in this thread.  And the real one telling people this isn't smart~

As much as I would enjoy having a "furry" warframe in the game, you're probably right.

That kind of unnatural crap is best left where the least amount of people can find it.

Considering feline races and characters in games, tend to be extremely popular (despite how offended some people get about it) I can't see how this would be a bad idea.

Although I would agree that giving it more of a tiger/lioness appearance would be more appealing to the larger population.

Cat ninjas is legit... dragon ninja legit... Wolf ninja legit... Kabuto ninja legit(all the warframes look like beetles, sometimes I wonder if Kamen Rider had something to do with this as well just they decided not to mention it.) All legit ideas to base a warframe on animals, or mytical beast, or bugs... or even a Raven/Crow... now that would be sick to have a Crow themed Warframe(Yeah I am thinking of Karas you got something to say about that?).

So many closet furries in this thread.  And the real one telling people this isn't smart~ 

I am more thinking why people are immediately are jumping to furries, when we are talking cats.

Kinda concerned actually, afraid even for any cat near them :/

Sounds cool, but we are getting Trapper/engineer(same guy just what his concept called him) soon and well I hope he has a turret for that sort of thing.

Oh! Really? I always thought a engineer Warframe would be a good idea, hopefully with deployable ammo. That would be super handy for defense missions!

When I first got Saryn, I noticed that looking at her default helm from the front looked a bit like she had ears.

Ever since then I've wanted a Frame with cat ears, because it's cute.

We've got a Rhino, and his alt helm that looks like some kind of beetle. Trinity has a bug abdomen on her &amp;#&#33;. Loki is a hammerhead shark. Saryn's alt helm is a Bulbasaur. Ember is entirely a chicken or a phoenix, depending on the helmet.

So yeah, give us a feline.

Edited by FatalX7

Cat ninjas is legit... dragon ninja legit... Wolf ninja legit... Kabuto ninja legit(all the warframes look like beetles, sometimes I wonder if Kamen Rider had something to do with this as well just they decided not to mention it.) All legit ideas to base a warframe on animals, or mytical beast, or bugs... or even a Raven/Crow... now that would be sick to have a Crow themed Warframe(Yeah I am thinking of Karas you got something to say about that?).

i have something to say about that

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...and then it was 10..

i have something to say about that

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...and then it was 10..

Someone high-five this Tenno.

In truth, I drew the picture for DERebecca because I felt like doing something nice for her in return for her dedication. If I know what Mynki, Steve, JayWalker and the rest wanted, I would do one for them too. I wasn't so concerned about the 'seriousness' side of it.

I just hope you guys can use it :P