Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Nerf

degrida

Hm. Probably look into real estate and see if I can get a pool big enough to possibly salvage all of the tears.

I would then see if I could find a camera of some kind, heat resistant, to film the following riot and eventual burning of the dev headquarters building, just to watch the Rhino Prime babies somehow fighting the laws of physics by creating fire while drowning the materials in their uncontrollable waterfalls of tears streaming from their eyes nonstop.

Possibly call up any and every scientist to see if we could somehow cultivate a plot of land somewhere that is in desperate need of moisture so we could bring the Rhino Prime players there in a big horde so they could literally make a lake with their tears.

Hmmmmmmmmm, no I'd probably call someone at the government and be serious with them. "Look I know you guys have those engines that can run on less than gas, start making an engine that runs on salty tears because the never ending tsunami that is currently happening worldwide can possibly put humanity in the next stage of technology with the sheer force of the crying baby sounds added with the incredibly salty tear tidal wave. Don't even think about it just do it people."

Would notify the biggest malls and chains worldwide that their pacifier supply is in the highest demand ever in history and that they are about to make so much money on the countless pacifiers that will need to be made for this event. Would do the same for diaper companies, they will REALLY need to step up their game for this event.

Would probably fear for the cows that have to be sucked dry just to satiate the gigantic mass of crying baby Rhino Primes players.

Gas prices would have to be raised for all the trips people would have to take just to get their loud obnoxious crying baby rhino players to sleep.

Man don't ask me that kinda question I can be here all night worrying for humanity but I just don't wanna.

EDIT: My profile picture is rhino because I'm not paying money for a profile picture and the defaults all look like trash, his is the only one that doesn't look like trash. So save it.

Edited by darthdart

Hm. Probably look into real estate and see if I can get a pool big enough to possibly salvage all of the tears.

I would then see if I could find a camera of some kind, heat resistant, to film the following riot and eventual burning of the dev headquarters building, just to watch the Rhino Prime babies somehow fighting the laws of physics by creating fire while drowning the materials in their uncontrollable waterfalls of tears streaming from their eyes nonstop.

Possibly call up any and every scientist to see if we could somehow cultivate a plot of land somewhere that is in desperate need of moisture so we could bring the Rhino Prime players there in a big horde so they could literally make a lake with their tears.

Hmmmmmmmmm, no I'd probably call someone at the government and be serious with them. "Look I know you guys have those engines that can run on less than gas, start making an engine that runs on salty tears because the never ending tsunami that is currently happening worldwide can possibly put humanity in the next stage of technology with the sheer force of the crying baby sounds added with the incredibly salty tear tidal wave. Don't even think about it just do it people."

Would notify the biggest malls and chains worldwide that their pacifier supply is in the highest demand ever in history and that they are about to make so much money on the countless pacifiers that will need to be made for this event. Would do the same for diaper companies, they will REALLY need to step up their game for this event.

Would probably fear for the cows that have to be sucked dry just to satiate the gigantic mass of crying baby Rhino Primes players.

Gas prices would have to be raised for all the trips people would have to take just to get their loud obnoxious crying baby rhino players to sleep.

Man don't ask me that kinda question I can be here all night worrying for humanity but I just don't wanna.

You also forgotten to contact pharmaceutical companies for butthurt treatment products. Profit gain from that would be great.

You also forgotten to contact pharmaceutical companies for butthurt treatment products. Profit gain from that would be great.

I know so much to do and think about and consider. That's why I gave up listing stuff.

Think of all the...butt aid that would be needed to calm the storm dude.

3FZNMg8.jpg

I appreciate gifs like this where it's literally the definition of perfect in EVERY SINGLE WAY for the subject matter in question.

This gif, is perfect for this thread. Because that's how I would be. That happy as hell black guy draining imaginary buckets constantly with an earth shattering smile on my face.

Just. Goddamn it's beautiful thank you for that gif seriously.

I'd kinda question it, there's a lot of salty haters for him when he obviously doesn't have all that much to offer. Mediocre CC, crap damage, great defense, good speed, nonexistent recovery, mediocre support. Hell, even Oberon currently offers much more especially for high end games and no one is crying about him. It's the playerbase that's been stepping on toes but it's not the frame's fault, there are more questionable **** in the game like permainvisibility, Mirrors, near invuln with Warcry.

I appreciate gifs like this where it's literally the definition of perfect in EVERY SINGLE WAY for the subject matter in question.

This gif, is perfect for this thread. Because that's how I would be. That happy as hell black guy draining imaginary buckets constantly with an earth shattering smile on my face.

Just. Goddamn it's beautiful thank you for that gif seriously.

For the people!!!

Nothing! Because I never use Rhino. 

Mostly laugh at all the players who main Rhino Prime and hope they start using something interesting instead.  So what if I'm a horrible person for it, I get tired of seeing golden brick walls running faster than my Excalibur.

A Rhino Prime ran faster them my Loki and I was like O_o. If Rhino got nerfed to then all people would go to Valkyr. I like Rhino the way he is but maybye there should be no such thing as the Arcane Vanguard Helmet.

I would probably do my best to fill the forums with angry rants about how terrible slash and toxin procs are since they are the only reason I use rhino in the first place and I would probably switch to either zephyr or valkyr for my new main since they are both much better tanks than rhino could ever hope to be.