Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name An Old Glitch That You Miss.

Xeo_Nespydonum

No, he's speaking of a time where rare resources were common and common ones were rare.

That made some players upset as they couldn't find ferrite or any of the other common resources, they kept gaining neural sensors, control modules and neurodes.

Me and some of my teammates bought the resource boosters to increase the % and the ammount of rare resources we would get at the end of the mission.

Good days.

A glitch i miss? Probably the heavy impact mod being afected by the time it takes for you to reach the ground, just by hanging on a wall you would increase heavy impact damage and range to the point you would dessimate entire waves in defense

Edited by KIREEKPSO

A couple actually just because they were hilarious and made useless things useful.

1) restore staircases

2) Mirage nuclear bomb damage. It'd be awesome to see what it can do now with opticor, or even limit it to crap weapons that nobody uses.

3) Using health restores when downed = revive

4) Loki switch teleporting through doors (still say this should be an augment for him in the future)

5) Rare resources being as common as nano spores (I REALLY hope DE eventually makes this a once every 2 or 3 month occurrence, or even just holiday bug)

6) Renaming planets

7) Kestrel "1-shot" bosses by knocking them into the void

Edited by HulkSmaaash