The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention Pc Tenno! The Infestation Spreads!

Circle_of_Psi

--<PLOT TWIST>--

Lotus gets infected and becomes the Infested Queen, leading the Infested hordes to wipe out the Tenno.

She takes the name of the Tenno of Blades and will make great sacrifices to get rid of Vay Hek.

*Braces for the incoming CAD from we know who.*

I do hope there is infested archwing missions, thouhgt Id rather see more units overall.

I can however see the archwing missions, as you head to some sort of hulking biomass floating in space as a swarm of infested come from it and attack other ships. I did alwas wonder how infestation would spread if it took over a ship and that ship was disabled. seeing as it can infect robotic type stuff, it might evolve into a Plage ship, slowly roaming the depths of space ever in search of pray.

or hell it could be new fart drones.

I don't know.

I do hope there is infested archwing missions, thouhgt Id rather see more units overall.

I can however see the archwing missions, as you head to some sort of hulking biomass floating in space as a swarm of infested come from it and attack other ships. I did alwas wonder how infestation would spread if it took over a ship and that ship was disabled. seeing as it can infect robotic type stuff, it might evolve into a Plage ship, slowly roaming the depths of space ever in search of pray.

or hell it could be new fart drones.

I don't know.

Personally I think the new Golem will be part of an archwing mission.

I mean... look at it.