The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Attention Pc Tenno! The Infestation Spreads!

Circle_of_Psi

10378975_800321096694077_350232437202711

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Ahhhh, good of you to join us, Mezner V.

You know, I've got a theory that, as Vor represents half of what the Tenno are (the energy in the Warframes), Alad V represents the other half (both the technology and the Infestation that IS the Warframes we wear/inhabit).

I look forward to hearing how this guy talks in battle and seeing what insight to both the Infestation and ourselves he can give - after all, if anyone knows what's in the frames, it's the guy that turned them into a pet.

Ahhhh, good of you to join us, Mezner V.

You know, I've got a theory that, as Vor represents half of what the Tenno are (the energy in the Warframes), Alad V represents the other half (both the technology and the Infestation that IS the Warframes we wear/inhabit).

I look forward to hearing how this guy talks in battle and seeing what insight to both the Infestation and ourselves he can give - after all, if anyone knows what's in the frames, it's the guy that turned them into a pet.

Good theory,...

I hope it's not just us vs Alad V again.

Hoping for  Gradivus dilemma style.

i just want to play T^T

my launcher keeps failing to update now for some reason so im sol ;-;

tried to verify the download cache?

Quick question. I was wondering what the WIP names of those 2 Ancients in the original pic are. I KNOW one was called the Pus Ancient at some point...but I forget the other one.

And I'm not talking about the Moas in the background - I see those, but they're not what I'm asking about.

Oh, and WEREsandrock...that devstream that showcased Salad V Infested Edition was over a week ago. Who knows how far they've gotten in that timespan?

Quick question. I was wondering what the WIP names of those 2 Ancients in the original pic are. I KNOW one was called the Pus Ancient at some point...but I forget the other one.

The orange glowy thing there is the Pus Ancient. The one that has it's ripcage open is the diseased Ancient.