Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait, Holy Crap Are We Actually Getting A New Frame Today?

Jahadaya

they should have at least told us what her name is.

You never know, her name could be "Mesa" as its called the "Mesa Update"

and on the front page here with an image of the new warframe, https://warframe.com/news/attention-pc-tenno-6

click to save that image and you get "TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0" as the images name so anything's possible.

Oberon was released in Update 11.5. Although to be frank, he was quite terrible upon his release. Fortunately, his rework addressed many of his debut issues, and I have no qualms with the frame now. But point being, I hope that an early gunslinger doesn't lead to another mess that will take who-knows-how-many months to clean up. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

valkyr was also garbage upon release and took awhile and some global armor buffs until she finally got where she is

limbo is still pretty broke atm as well, with no fixes yet to address banish issues and no pickups/carries while in the rift and/or cataclysm

(not to mention rift surge is a horrible power and there was talk of combining rift surge into a passive +dmg from all source effect of the rift, and giving him another 3rd power [my vote is for 'the transported man' ie a blink-like ability, maybe with KD/KB/ragdoll on nearby enemies wherever limbo enters/exits the blink])

15.5 = Mesa Update. Today is Mesa Update, according to Steve's post. Therefore, 15.5 = today. 

Just to reiterate this for those who don't believe today is Mesa: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/352478-big-update-download-yes-optimizations-incoming/?p=3927200#entry3927200

PC.  Today.  Mesa.  Steve.  Hype.

Obviously it can be set back because of issues, but Pink shorts straight said today.

I actually genuinely like the look of this frame, it seems like DE took the recent feedback on Limbo and Mirage and played with it (Although I had no real issue with their appearance, I always kind of thought Limbo's hat was an extension of his suit, like a mini reactor to give his suit the little boost it needs to shift between dimensions). It looks more power-suit-e like the old 'Frames, but still retains its own personality, with that feather-looking thing on his helmet.

This is gon' be good.

I can see limbo Hat, but really people complained about MIRAGE?

I can see limbo Hat, but really people complained about MIRAGE?

Not as much as Limbo, but I think the chief complaint about Mirage was that she seemed kind of silly, what with abilities like prism revolving around a flying ball that shoots multi-colored lasers around and explodes in confetti.

Hmm...

One thing I've always appreciated about DE is how openly they operate. They always informed of us what was going on, what was being tinkered with, and what ideas they were coming up with next. This gave us time to respond, and give feedback, which is fair since we are "beta testers".

However, these last several frames, we've been completely kept in the dark on. We don't know anything about their progress, what their movesets are, what motivation went into designing them. If DE had been more public about the production of Limbo, the community could have easily pointed out how ridiculous convoluted and useless his moveset is before they wasted time making him.

Same with Archwings and Syndicates.

I suppose I miss that feeling when they designed things more openly.

Not as much as Limbo, but I think the chief complaint about Mirage was that she seemed kind of silly, what with abilities like prism revolving around a flying ball that shoots multi-colored lasers around and explodes in confetti.

I don't normally use Femframes, but she's the most detailed and good-looking Warframe ever.

Sure you need the Harlequin helmet to get her a decent face, but with she looks really awesome.

Also, reminds me of the Eldar Harlequins too. 

if her skills are half decent i have to buy her with plat, best looking female frame since banshee.

you got me this time DE.

*crosses fingers praying that this one has awesome cowboy boots instead of whatever it is Banshee has on her feet*

Looks like they will release her either today or next week. Unless they want to skip U15.4 and jump on U15.5 and put everything in like Hubs and other major elements they were working on. And I love her design. She should have had a coat like the 1 limbo has for more style in my opinion but I am happy with the way she looks any ways. Lookig forward for her release. 

To the person who said it'd be 15.4: They've jumped before. I saw someone say it went from 14.2 to 14.5 (EDIT: Just checked. It DID in fact go from 14.2 to 14.5) Just because it doesn't follow the rules of sequential order (being X.Y -> X.Y+1 -> X.Y+2, or in a more practical sense 15.3 -> 15.4 -> 15.5) doesn't mean it can't happen.

P.S. I do not mean the Perrin Sequence in the above post, despite my loyalty to them.

Edited by Samoth95

To the person who said it'd be 15.4: They've jumped before. I saw someone say it went from 14.2 to 14.5. Just because it doesn't follow the rules of sequence (7.11, anyone? anything with an X.10?) doesn't mean it can't happen.

P.S. I do not mean the Perrin Sequence in the above post, despite my loyalty to them.

Yeah, they did jump from 14.2 to 14.5, I remember all the confusion on the forums xD

Looks like they will release her either today or next week. Unless they want to skip U15.4 and jump on U15.5 and put everything in like Hubs and other major elements they were working on. And I love her design. She should have had a coat like the 1 limbo has for more style in my opinion but I am happy with the way she looks any ways. Lookig forward for her release. 

It's already confirmed that we're getting a big update today, which Steve called "The Mesa Update." And if you try and save the picture of the new frame, it's titled as "TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg" 

Can't wait for this U15.5! :) 

(because if you try to save the new Warframe image , it said " TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg")

I can see myself using The new Warframe ultimate already... awesomeness spreading on my screen.

PC Tenno Today… Console Tenno in a few weeks: The Mesa Update is a whopper

Wowwweeeee. This makes it seem pretty likely she has a chance today.

It's already confirmed that we're getting a big update today, which Steve called "The Mesa Update." And if you try and save the picture of the new frame, it's titled as "TeaseU155_Mesa_Web_0.jpg" 

Yeah I noticed that post made by Steve just now =) thx for info anyways