Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #42!

[DE]Rebecca

Allright finaly watched it. More demonstration of the Hubs than regular preview, planning and answering question devstreams.

Still we got some little bits of information on some in development stuff like the Riot Moa and the showcase of the Hubs is indeed impressive.

Though seeing how you have problems on your high end PCs i can allready hear my own weak one cry in anguish. Of course as you said multiple times it's still in the testing phase, so maybe it won't be that bad in the end.

My experience with APB: Reloaded and it's social district tells me there will most likely be a dozen Warframes just standing around on lamp posts for hours.

I wonder how much the increasing number of customizations will make your servers ache?

The Syndicate rooms look pretty atmospheric.

Overall, not as informative as other streams, but a nice preview.

Should i repeat my Saturn/Jupiter/Earth moon question in 2 weeks again or should i scratch it now with "that's a fantastic question" as answer?

I kinda wept when that got steamrolled, sounded like they actually had more of an answer than "anything's possible" ready for it as well.

Yup,nice stream for those who really await the hubs (I'm also looking forward to this, but I am not hyped about it).

-snip-

I still gotta say that this thread was cool (we're seeing more life into Warframe, and it definitely requires it),but so many other questions are lying in the shadows right now...

I'm starting to feel more and more like the questions that get read out are only ones directly related to what is slready going to be discussed. I really wanted to know what's going on with the three known boss reworks: Nef and Derf Anyo, Tyl regor, and the golem.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

I'm starting to feel more and more like the questions that get read out are only ones directly related to what is slready going to be discussed. I really wanted to know what's going on with the three known boss reworks: Nef and Derf Anyo, Tyl regor, and the golem.

Same feeling for me. We seem to have much less time for our questions. (and they rely on the twitch chat too much,with all the spammers who say irrelevant stuff like "hail pink shorts" instead of asking real questions. Furthermore,I sometimes see interesting questions but the replies are too fast it gets buried quickly and the dev who blink miss it everytime...)

The Hub stress test really amped up the hype. If its looking that good now, just wait till its released and constantly expanding! The Steel Meridian place looks awesome, i chose them for the rewards as they most appealed to me but im not liking the leader if honest - seeing a bad &#! hang out space somehow vindicates my decision somewhat though haha.

Still there is that niggling feeling that its gonna face the bane of free MMO games in your have a lot of immature idiots spamming rude stuff around the place but its a drawback most games face when it comes to having hubs.