Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Smell A Ruse

BrotherIcarus

I'm sorry Brother, but you're simply ignoring all of the physical evidence. This wouldn't be the first time DE did something that we didn't expect.

That image was the first piece of evidence someone has actually showed me. The other stuff I have seen has been some untextured models that didn't look that good and a year old concept art. 

So ye I wasn't ignoring the evidence, just a matter of no one had shown anything solid to be prior to making this thread. 

Edited by BrotherIcarus

That image was the first piece of evidence someone has actually showed me. The other stuff I have seen has been some untextured models that didn't look that good and a year old concept art. 

So ye I wasn't ignoring the evidence, just a matter of no one had shown anything solid to be prior to making this thread. 

They have.

It just gets deleted.

If you want leaks, go somewhere other than these forums.  The official forums have a "no leaks" policy nowadays, and you can expect posts here to get trimmed up when a mod gets around to it as well.

They have.

It just gets deleted.

If you want leaks, go somewhere other than these forums.  The official forums have a "no leaks" policy nowadays, and you can expect posts here to get trimmed up when a mod gets around to it as well.

Like I said I tried to fine the evidence they spoke of myself but I do not use Reddit thus couldn't find anything of use.

Youre a fool to think a dev would just stroll into a stress test with a finished prime. Helm is the only part that looks finished, not a slip up but most likely a teaser at most. This doesnt mean anything anyways, they probably have several primes in the works.

Potentially, well aware of DE's teasers however give the context in the livestream its also potentially a mistake, either is possible. Considering Steve was busy monitoring the server throughout the livestream, admitted to writing the precache code for the relay just before the stream and the general perceived rush to have the stress test ready for the update, entirely possible he wouldnt notice. In particular if he's been using it to check its all working properly without any proper clipping or such it may appear natural and not cause him to remember to hide it.

Certainly not ruling out a deliberate tease however, but given the context I do think it's entirely possible he forgot too.

To expand upon Qynchou's point, I would like to present Exhibit A:

Weekend_event.jpg

This seemingly random jumble of phrases actually spells out "Frost." That was supposed to be a hint saying that Frost was to be the first Prime. Nobody actually figured it out, and the devs were the ones that spilled the beans on a livestream well after.

Because of this instance, players have been microscoping almost everything released by DE for clues (myself included). Basically, yes, it could've very well been a teaser.

how does that spell frost?!? i dont even see a pattern to look for 

Now, Nova has become one of my favorite frames despite me greatly disliking her overall look. But... I didn't think it was possible to make her any worse until I saw the supposed "prime" version in the screenshot here...

I'm going to have to try and just look away from the screen while playing her. It's just painful imo.

I just hope they will be releasing Syndicate skins or models for warframes soon, and hope that I can replace the prime and normal versions with that.

Edited by Seraphyx

If you take into consideration that nyx prime access boosters will be finished near the end of december, then you can infer that nova prime will be out on christmas eve.

Also, for all of you saying that it just looks like accessories were just attached to nova, look at every prime without their helmet.

Excal just has shiny discolorations.

Frost has two little things on his shoulders.

Mag has her coils replaced with gold coils.

Ember just has a gold version of her already existing leg body armor and some gold shoulder attachments.

Loki has puffy pants and shiny discolorations. 

Rhino has a wind up mechanism on his back and hip things as well as shiny discolorations.

Nyx is bascially excal plus gold framing around her bust and hips.

The helmet is the more evident part of their prime.

I'm convinced it is nova prime being released next. Older frames are more likely to be primed, but also popular frames. Nova has always been popular. Speed nova + sechura made her even more popular, too. Very dissapointed sayrn or banshee wont be the next prime. Hopefully they get reworks before they do get primed though.