Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Balancing

UnknownGunneryChief

Everything exclusive to Suda, outside of consumables, is unbelievably terrible.

The Supra mod doesn't do much to help the gun's huge usability problems, the Kestrel mod may as well read 'does nothing', and the Boltor mod is apparently buggy - and is otherwise poor because explosions don't scale.

I really don't need to explain the problem with the Gammacor, either.

Still, I play for Suda, because I think she's cool, the ability mod selection is solid, and half of your effort goes to Steel Meridian and its vastly superior exclusives.

I said it in the hot topics

Nope. People are just going to complain that X weapons is better than Y and all that this is going to do is have people all run to the syndicate that has the better weapon.

This is going to have a boring trend of posts like this for a while.

Personally I prefer the keys from the red veil, perrin sequence, and new loka. If you want keys from the opposite syndicates I'll gladly trade some with you.

As for secondaries available from factions, don't bash the dual cestra, they be good, very good actually and loka has those lovely castanas. Red veil did blow it with the ballistica though.

Mods? Yeah, I am inclined to agree that arbiters/steel/suda got some really good ones compared to others.

Sure, quote more people with misinformation.

Nxt time lrn2rd before trying to act smart.

oh and here, maybe a picture would help.

-cut-

I didn't check the Codex because if I need information when not on Warframe, I use the wiki. lrn2rd the part where I said "according to the wiki" before acting smart.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rakta_Ballistica

18px-Impact_w.pngImpact 80.0
18px-Puncture_w.pngPuncture 10.0
18px-Slash_w.pngSlash 10.0
Edited by Blackout751

I just wish you weren't pretty much locked into one of two sets of syndicates. You can be Meridian/Arbiter/Cephalon, or Perrin/Veil/Loka. But if you think the Red Veil is creepy (ie. me), and you want to join Cephalon, but also want to stick with Perrin and Loka, well, you're out of luck.

This why Arbiters will be last syndicate standing....along with Ceph. We will crush the Veil.

Suda does not wish to kill. Suda wishes to study in harmony, and make peace. While we would disagree with those who would burn our libraries and send us even deeper into dark ages, we will attempt to use reason and judgement before wholesale annihilation.

I just wish you weren't pretty much locked into one of two sets of syndicates. You can be Meridian/Arbiter/Cephalon, or Perrin/Veil/Loka. But if you think the Red Veil is creepy (ie. me), and you want to join Cephalon, but also want to stick with Perrin and Loka, well, you're out of luck.

Word.

In all honesty I didn't read what weapon and Warframe augment mods the Arbiters of Hexis offered. I had already decided that the "Tenno taking care of themselves without interference from any third part character" thing was enough for me to make a choice. I was actually worried I had chosen to support the least beneficial Syndicate... from what you're saying it seems all but that.

I'm fairly confident that time will give us more options with Syndicates that will rebalance things out though.

Everything exclusive to Suda, outside of consumables, is unbelievably terrible.

The Supra mod doesn't do much to help the gun's huge usability problems, the Kestrel mod may as well read 'does nothing', and the Boltor mod is apparently buggy - and is otherwise poor because explosions don't scale.

I really don't need to explain the problem with the Gammacor, either.

Still, I play for Suda, because I think she's cool, the ability mod selection is solid, and half of your effort goes to Steel Meridian and its vastly superior exclusives.

Steel Meridian has lousy abilities, a useless spectre and T4 keys that drop easily from interceptions (defense is by far the most common)...

In exchange for a great weapon and weapon mod selection.

Suda has T4 MD, a USEFUL specter and some of the best ability mods (HOM, Curative, under tow etc).

This is balanced out.

I didn't check the Codex because if I need information when not on Warframe, I use the wiki. lrn2rd the part where I said "according to the wiki" before acting smart.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rakta_Ballistica

18px-Impact_w.pngImpact 80.0
18px-Puncture_w.pngPuncture 10.0
18px-Slash_w.pngSlash 10.0

Unfortunately that only means you're still wrong.

Who cares where you find stuff. The point being MISINFORMATION.

Edited by Oranji

Cestras are actually REALLY bad even with the additional 5 damage, crit chance and status chance. Castanas are good, but nowhere near top-tier, never said they're bad.

Dual Cestras are good machine pistols and the buffed version on Perrin even better. Just because they arent marelok or brakk or u cant even use them doesnt mean they suck and are trash, stop whinning and l2p with cestras.

Edited by Creeda

Even if you are right to point out potential flaws in the system, this do not really matter unless DE start Syndicate Wars.

If they will add Syndicate influence on Nodes this will matter like nothing we have seen.

If Rails cone under influence or ownership of Syndicates, this will matter greatly.

If the PVP grow and lead to a Unreal Tournament game-mode, this will actually be cool.

Remember, its all new. We still do not have Focus. Quests are still in its infancy. Hubs breaks the game.

DE might have another rabbit they will pull out around new year that will once again change our prioritys.

All this said, I am watching from the shadows with great interest.

Edit: Where is Stalkers Syndicate?

Edited by arch111

Only things I consider a unbalance in the syndicates are 

The Marelok of Steel Meridian, I dont understand why DE chose that gun, a souped up Kraken would have been better IMO. Would have been nice to see that old gun back in action.

And the nerfed Ballistica of Red veil, the idea of a assassin crossbow tickles me but I am dissapointed with how it turned out, the shift to impact is a nerf to it.

The rest I am fine with.

You are looking into this too much, it just so happens that some factions got better gear due to it making sense. It wouldn't be right if veil got the marelok now, would it ?

Let me guess, you main red veil ?

Going Veil = going Steel Meridian, they're allies.