Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unjustifiable Mesa Plat Price And Removal Of Longhorn Helmet From Standard Package

Energeist

So with the most recent hotfix Mesa's Longhorn Helmet is no longer included in the 325p package from the marketplace and those who bought her prior to the fix had their Longhorn helmet removed from their inventory.

325p for a single warframe (even if it grants a warframe slot and reactor) is too much. I bought Mesa at that price tag since it was worth it due to the Longhorn Helmet. Now its gone its now a complete rip-off.

I want to ask you guys in DE for a refund on this. A lot of us bought her because of the free helmet and didnt mind the steep price tag but now without it, that price tag is not worth paying for.

Her alt helmet was never advertised as being in the standalone package that just gave Mesa. That was a bug.

EDIT: Hell, it wasn't even like that when 15.5 initially hit (I bought Mesa almost right after she hit the market.).

The helmet showed up in every Mesa owner's inventory a couple of hotfixes later, as a bug.

Edited by Kaiczar

Still 325p is too much hence refunding is a better option.

When limbo was released i didnt mind the price tag since it was fair but Mesa? A warframe that can't deal decent skill damage at void survival 30mins. and where her squad slot is better filled by volt who is a starting frame.

No way in hell a lot of us would pay such price tag. Again a lot of the current Mesa owners got her standard price tag due to that helmet.

U15.5.5 fixed an issue where ANYBODY who got Mesa (As in they bought it or crafted her) got the Longhorn helmet. U15.5.5 simply got rid of the Longhorn helmet from those who should not have received the helmet (I.e those that crafted or bought single Mesa).

If your helmet was removed but you purchased it properly (including the bundle), send a ticket to Support, and they'll sort it out.

support.warframe.com

Again a lot of the current Mesa owners got her standard price tag due to that helmet.

I really doubt that, considering it was NOT LISTED ANYWHERE that you would get the helmet from the standalone Mesa purchase.

And as far as I can tell, I'm the only one to make a thread about it when it was a bug. I didn't see one anywhere else. The only people who cared enough to speak about it posted in my bug report.

EDIT: ^^what I mean by that is that I don't even think anybody cared enough to take notice outside that thread. I saw no one else making threads about it.

Edited by Kaiczar

Wow, people are stingy with their plat. You didn't know that you were getting a free helmet when you bought her, it wasn't in the description, now stop being a chancer.

I actually knew cause people have told me that the standard package had it. I would never buy her for such price and would rather spend that 325p for something else like a tall bulky raksa kubrow etc. but not on a standard Mesa package that doesn't have a Longhorn helmet.

Still 325p is too much hence refunding is a better option.

When limbo was released i didnt mind the price tag since it was fair but Mesa? A warframe that can't deal decent skill damage at void survival 30mins. and where her squad slot is better filled by volt who is a starting frame.

No way in hell a lot of us would pay such price tag. Again a lot of the current Mesa owners got her standard price tag due to that helmet.

You are not really supposed to use her like that in survivals, she excells as a stationary turret in defence missions where a frost/limbo can cover her. Price is high because she isn't really new player friendly, you need a bunch of corrupted mods to build her properly and not get murdered in the open.

You are seriously making a complaint over 75p ?

Edited by kiteohatto

If 325 for mesa is too much, please explain Frost, Mirage, Nekros, Nova, Oberon, and Rhino.

Keep in mind that when you buy a warframe with plat you are not only getting the warframe, but also a slot (20p), a potato for it (20P), and all the parts and frame rushed (total of 175p). So based on that your warframe, in the case of Mesa, only costs 110 plat. Not unreasonable. 

You are not really supposed to use her like that in survivals, she excells as a stationary turret in defence missions where a frost/limbo can cover her. Price is high because she isn't really new player friendly, you need a bunch of corrupted mods to build her properly and not get murdered in the open.

You are seriously making a complaint over 75p ?

Her 4th skill deteriorates faster than her speeding bullet

Her disarm techniques are better replaced by a Loki or a Nova M.Prime slow build.

Her 3rd skill is a fail copy of zephyr's skill.

You also don't need a bunch of corrupted mods to build her properly. She just relies on fleeting expertise, streamline, transient fortitude, & intensify mod

325p price tag... still not worth it.

If 325 for mesa is too much, please explain Frost, Mirage, Nekros, Nova, Oberon, and Rhino.

Keep in mind that when you buy a warframe with plat you are not only getting the warframe, but also a slot (20p), a potato for it (20P), and all the parts and frame rushed (total of 175p). So based on that your warframe, in the case of Mesa, only costs 110 plat. Not unreasonable. 

Those are some of the best frames in the game Mesa is not very good not yet anyways. The potato and the other stuff is calculated into the price of all frames not just mesa.

Like what i said, a lot of players bought the standard package cause the helmet was in it which makes it a bit worth it. You said it yourself Mesa approx.costs 110p. If she was 200p i'd buy her even without the helmet cause i could use the other 100p to buy the helmet.

So again, 325p not worth it without Longhorn Helmet.

Those are some of the best frames in the game Mesa is not very good not yet anyways. The potato and the other stuff is calculated into the price of all frames not just mesa.

My point is that most of the price is convenience, not the actual warframe. Regardless, it never said that there was a helmet included so there is no argument to be made for a refund.

My point is that most of the price is convenience, not the actual warframe. Regardless, it never said that there was a helmet included so there is no argument to be made for a refund.

Yet us players ended up learning that her standard package came with it. That some of us players bought it because of such.

So either put the helmet back or refund us. I have better things to buy for that 325p than spend it on a warframe which in my opinion has no good advantage at the moment.

Yet us players ended up learning that her standard package came with it. That some of us players bought it because of such.

So either put the helmet back or refund us. I have better things to buy for that 325p than spend it on a warframe which in my opinion has no good advantage at the moment.

You're going to get neither.

The alt helm was not in the item description. Thus, you neither get the item nor do you get a refund. It's your own fault for assuming otherwise.

Do I have to bring the EULA into this? Fine. You agreed that DE could make any change to the game without letting you know. They could RESET EVERY ACCOUNT and the players would have no ground to stand on for a refund. 

I paid the 325 plat cause it was convenience.

Limbo quest was relatively straightforward, but somewhat difficult, so he's cheaper.

Hydroid is a pain to farm, so he's expensive.

Mesa is hell to farm, so she's expensive.

I expected Mesa, and I only received Mesa (Never got any alternate helmet).

You're going to get neither.

The alt helm was not in the item description. Thus, you neither get the item nor do you get a refund. It's your own fault for assuming otherwise.

I haven't bought mesa and have no interest to and even i heard that she comes with helmet. Overpriced and weak and not even a helmet im not saying the guy should get a refund but this is just horrible value like this. Something should be done about this.

How did you not think this was a bug ? I don't understand how it's even possible. The description didn't have "comes with an alternative helmet" in it when you bought it and judging by how all other frames on the market don't come with their alternative helmets I would think it was a given that there is something wrong. Yet you still took someone's word of mouth over a very specific description and bought her, how is this DE's fault ?

In the end, you are saying that you would have bought her for 250p, is 75p really that huge to you that you are making a refund fuss ?