The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Secura Dual Cestra Codex Entry...

Renegade343

The Secura Dual Cestra Codex Entry somehow makes me feel that the Perrin Sequence executives are a bit like Mafia gangsters. 

I mean, having extremely high fire rate guns that deal damage comparable to a machine gun, and a (somewhat) drum magazine too? 

Well, at least there is one thing learned: Never cross the Perrin Sequence executives. 

You say it like all the other factions are sweet pies whose guns are toys that shoot bubbles.

I'm not with Perrin, but for instance let us not forget how mother earth worshippers have high tech electric remote traps as their signature weapon.

Edited by RahuStalker

No more contradictory than Synoid Gammacor being described as a data collecting tool and being focused on defense.

Realistically, it doesn't matter how much they preach about peace, if they're trying to recruit ancient murder machines, it's because they expect something to die.

No more contradictory than Synoid Gammacor being described as a data collecting tool and being focused on defense.

Realistically, it doesn't matter how much they preach about peace, if they're trying to recruit ancient murder machines, it's because they expect something to die.

Not entirely it's possible to abhor violence and realize that it's application is a necessity. Also game mechanics.

Not entirely it's possible to abhor violence and realize that it's application is a necessity. Also game mechanics.

Yes, because the intended function behind barcode scanners has always been that they should be able to read symbols, and then completely obliterate whatever object the symbols were etched on. Also, nothing says defensive focus like a death laser.