Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #53: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

uNh85R2.jpg

With their Wreath Sigils secured, DERebecca and [DE]Megan are racing to see who will be the first team to complete the second Pack Mentality objective! Which squad will wear the new Stratos Emblem first, and take a holiday team-photo in front of the Dojo tree? Start betting your presents now!

As a special holiday twist, join our hosts for the first ever Community Secret Santa!
How can you participate?
Comment with your Twitch username and in-game alias in this thread; but make sure you’re watching the livestream! 2 lucky players will win a unique gift based on their account (max 500 Plat value)!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, hear about a new contest coming your way, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, December 4 at 7PM EST. Check your time zones here.

I cannot contain the overwhelming joy :D

I googled secret santa O.o what a strange tradition. I assume any of my traditions would be similarly strange to Tenno from Canada though, regardless, I am glad to be able to meet you Tenno from across this planet ^.^

Edited by Somedude1000

uNh85R2.jpg

With their Wreath Sigils secured, DERebecca and [DE]Megan are racing to see who will be the first team to complete the second Pack Mentality objective! Which squad will wear the new Stratos Emblem first, and take a holiday team-photo in front of the Dojo tree? Start betting your presents now!

As a special holiday twist, join our hosts for the first ever Community Secret Santa!
How can you participate?
Comment with your Twitch username and in-game alias in this thread; but make sure you’re watching the livestream! 2 lucky players will win a unique gift based on their account (max 500 Plat value)!

PLUS, see some rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, hear about a new contest coming your way, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, December 4 at 7PM EST. Check your time zones here.

Twitch:lucio1995

PC:lucio1995