Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There Is Nothing More Infuriating....

Omni_Omega

Just got up a few minutes ago. 

There was an invasion for a nav coordinate ( I only need her chassis and have 2 other navs )

Got 2 missions done.

Node ended before I hit the third.

...Guess it's time to wait another 3 days for a coord to show up. Probably in the morning when I can't get it.

Anyone else wanna vent about stuff like this happening?

Just got up a few minutes ago. 

There was an invasion for a nav coordinate ( I only need her chassis and have 2 other navs )

Got 2 missions done.

Node ended before I hit the third.

...Guess it's time to wait another 3 days for a coord to show up. Probably in the morning when I can't get it.

Anyone else wanna vent about stuff like this happening?

Yes, once you get the nav coord, run the boss and get the systems again.

sometimes I feel the same with regular invasions. the way they just end sometimes just when you are doing the last run aswell is not only infuriating but also doesn't  make sense in the lore  for me.

I have done so many missions for the corpus and only the corpus that you would think they would cut me some slack.

I like them so much I hardly play any corpus misions either. my kill ratio is more then 3 to 1 when it comes to grineer and infested vs corpus.

I am like there  ultimate janitor. nearly every time the infestation shows up im there to clean it.

in fact in cheesed off (not meant to be a name pun with my name) that the corpus haven't started to offer me free passage through there territory. heck id be wiling to friken buy the resources if I want off them.

it makes no sense why I can't either. the corpsus love money, i have money! WHY THEY NO TAKES MY MONEHH!? HHHNYGGG!!!