Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Capes For Sigils

Noh-Varr

And I'm supposed to know this how? You could've just easily responded to me and not read anything else. It's not irrelevant, because you are talking about "we aren't supposed to intrude on other peoples enjoyment" which bullS#&$, because it's an argument that can be applied to anything to shut up any negative reception. 

"Oh, you don't like this and don't want to see it in this piece of art? Well be quiet and stop trying to intrude on other peoples enjoyment".

You should know that how? Maybe because that post was a reply to me specifically? The only assumption you should make is that I did read it.

And your example doesn't work, you are free to criticise anything, you are free to not use it, but saying you don't want anyone else to have access to what's essentially a community product is just straight up garbage.

And your example doesn't work, you are free to criticise anything, you are free to not use it, but saying you don't want anyone else to have access to what's essentially a community product is just straight up garbage.

If I am free to criticize it, then I am free to say that it should not be placed in the game for a variety of valid reasons. I am not someone who wants to intrude on other peoples enjoyment for the fun of it, I'm in no way that much of a #$&(%. I will, however, step in when I think something should not be added to the game when it doesn't help the game other than "increase the cool factor". This is something I'm fully against.

I am free to say whatever I want in any manner I want (within reason of course). This is why I don't accept the arguments of "stop trying to intrude on others enjoyment". It is not a valid counter-argument in any way.

If I am free to criticize it, then I am free to say that it should not be placed in the game for a variety of valid reasons. I am not someone who wants to intrude on other peoples enjoyment for the fun of it, I'm in no way that much of a #$&(%. I will, however, step in when I think something should not be added to the game when it doesn't help the game other than "increase the cool factor". This is something I'm fully against.

I am free to say whatever I want in any manner I want (within reason of course). This is why I don't accept the arguments of "stop trying to intrude on others enjoyment". It is not a valid counter-argument in any way.

It's not a "counter-argument", because it's as much of an argument as being opposed to it for pretty much a non-reason; it's a preference. However your preference leads you to say that you are opposed to people's enjoyment simply because you don't like their preference, even though you can just opt out and never be affected. That's almost as bad as saying you have the right to not be offended. (Which you don't)

It's not a "counter-argument", because it's as much of an argument as being opposed to it for pretty much a non-reason; it's a preference. However your preference leads you to say that you are opposed to people's enjoyment simply because you don't like their preference, even though you can just opt out and never be affected. That's almost as bad as saying you have the right to not be offended. (Which you don't)

I am not against preferences. If I was, I'd never allow anyone who dislikes Ash to be a friend of mine. I dislike it on the grounds that it provides nothing to warframe but "coolness" and the fact that capes are the most impractical things to bring into combat. Syandanas are an exception to this because for the majority of times, they stick to the back of the frame. Capes though, they swoosh and fling all over the place. Potentially obstructing the players view and just looking downright silly when it flies everywhere.

I've had enough of this conversation, it's leading no where fast.

I am not against preferences. If I was, I'd never allow anyone who dislikes Ash to be a friend of mine. I dislike it on the grounds that it provides nothing to warframe but "coolness" and the fact that capes are the most impractical things to bring into combat. Syandanas are an exception to this because for the majority of times, they stick to the back of the frame. Capes though, they swoosh and fling all over the place. Potentially obstructing the players view and just looking downright silly when it flies everywhere.

I've had enough of this conversation, it's leading no where fast.

All of what you just summed up were just: "I don't like thing", while trying to support it with "facts" from the real world even though we are discussing a very non real world, to which I say:

i-dont-like-thing-ok.jpg

Ofcourse it's not "leading" anywhere, that's the entire point of you not being able to see beyond your preference ;].

You should know that how? Maybe because that post was a reply to me specifically? The only assumption you should make is that I did read it.

No. It being a reply to you does not guarantee that you actually read it. You didn't respond to it at all so the more logical assumption would be that you didn't read it.

All of what you just summed up were just: "I don't like thing", while trying to support it with "facts" from the real world even though we are discussing a very non real world, to which I say:

Ofcourse it's not "leading" anywhere, that's the entire point of you not being able to see beyond your preference ;].

Real or not is not relevant at all. As long as his point is sound. And if what this is DOES affect the real world in some way, that's even more of a reason to discuss it.

And I could argue that you wanting capes in the game is your preference, and you arguing against us is because you can't see beyond your personal preferences either. But I'm not. That's because it's a very straw-man, weak, and insignificant argument that's less criticism and more of a childish insult.