Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Here Still Believes That The Excalibur Proto Armor Skin Will Be Coming Back Next Anniversary?

BarbatosLR

Now this is just me following my guts and thinking. But people say that DE might bring back the Excalibur Proto Armor skin from Dark Sector for the next anniversary but I got a feeling that might not happen. Now not to start a fit but come on you it ain't gonna happen and the reason is because the Proto Armor skin is like the Excalibur Prime, an exclusive thing. One time only.

Now look I know I may be wrong on others agreement but how could anyone be certain if what DE say is even true. But until then we'll just have to wait and see but as for me I wouldn't bother waiting anyway as long as I see proof of it. Sorry thats just how I do things.

There is now reason it won't come back. It will just be there along the 2 year anniversary gift of a proto-nyx skin.

Nemesis Nyx is very much just speculation, but given that Proto Excalibur was ripped almost straight out of Dark Sector, I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up.