The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

D.e I Don't Know What To Say Here. On One Hand I Want To Voice My Opinion And On The Other Hand It Feels Like You People Don't Listen Anymore

UndeadGhostWarrior

Player controlled nodes. Also, the 100% was not done intentionally, they did a PSA for the alliance last I checked.

Its a poorly designed system, imo, pandering to alliances with inflated egos. Almost as bad as events.

The 100% tax was done intentionally. That PSA was little more than a trolling video.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

The way rails are captured and held is bad, you are correct. Between flaws in the rail system itself, and various PvP imbalances that have yet to be addressed, there is a very serious problem there.

The tax system, however, is not one of those problems. Alliances and clans should be free to set whatever kind of tax they want on their rail. The problem is that due to the above issues, those clans and alliances are able to get away with bad behavior.

Also, lol at that title.

if DE would give me an option to Bring down the rail with PVE or PVP i would consider taking part in it but as long as its just PVP im not gona touch it 

ive tride to take down V some time ago but pvp is so one sided the defending has way too much of an advantage thay have corrupted support and spectre support while the attacking team has nothing so how the F ar 4 people supposed to fight an an army 

pve would be better as there would be no host migration

if DE would give me an option to Bring down the rail with PVE or PVP i would consider taking part in it but as long as its just PVP im not gona touch it 

ive tride to take down V some time ago but pvp is so one sided the defending has way too much of an advantage thay have corrupted support and spectre support while the attacking team has nothing so how the F ar 4 people supposed to fight an an army 

Ran a DS with a 1mil BP.  I finished the assault, taking down the core, everything said "mission complete."  I had the most damage dealt as a trinity.

Got 0 BP.  If reward system is broken as to not allow reliable payment of BP (And yes I check, there was still several million left when I finished) then the system should just be removed.

Abandoning it was a bigger mistake.

But they didn't abandon it, they made it PvP focused several updates later.  It seems to me that either they don't have a good vision of what to do with it, or they care just enough to keep it limping along but not enough to do a design push, or something along those lines.  Frankly, abandoning entirely is probably a better allocation of resources than continuing along the lines they've gone down.  This game isn't EVE, and it shouldn't try to be EVE.

The whole point of dark sectors is that they're controlled by the players, not DE. If a clan/alliance decides to be jerks, then there needs to be an actual, organized effort by the players to take them down.

The issue however is that the only people playing Dark Sectors are the people who are part of these Clans or Alliances, they have effectively driven off a large amount of the playerbase with actions such as these.

The common player will now look at Dark Sectors, weigh the costs and rewards, and go play some other mode once they realize they'd probably get more credits and resources from somewhere else for about the same, or even less effort.

LOL LOL LOL LOL  this made my day !!!!!!!!! Are you really that dumb? just DO NOT play in that node? Eversince Sechura ( i guess this is the node you are nagging about) got taxed I never go there anymore.. I have like 10 other options to level and get creds. Seriously this is the most pampered, spoiled, crybaby community ever!!!

Edited by SanctumDraconis

LOL LOL LOL LOL  this made my day !!!!!!!!! Are you really that dumb? just DO NOT play in that node? Eversince Sechura ( i guess this is the node you are nagging about) got taxed I never go there anymore.. I have like 10 other options to level and get creds. Seriously this is the most pampered, spoiled, crybaby community ever!!!

one out of your 10 options is our battlepay, right?

Simply "doing something else" isn't going to fix the problem.

And calling someone stupid and a community pampered, spoiled etc doesn't make your argument better. This post hasn't contributed anything to OP's feedback.