Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Dissapointed With The New Prime?

SkyfaHD

I wanna see that Trinity, Volt and Ash get their primes first(in that order too) because they were the first frames. But Nova? cmon. Give Nova back to the design council and wait until it's her turn.

Edited by Heidrek

Well if you played since U9 or before that, yeah then nova aint that old, but she is still older than most frames, except the originals and a few others. In any case it makes sense to put Nova first since a lot of people dont like playing support. Even though i dont mind playing support, I personally dont like trinity, i never dedicated enough time to learn how to play with her, also i hate how she looks.

Hopefully next prime will be either Volt or Ash.

Edited by John89brensen

I dont know if show it was intentional or not. But Nova dont deserve it.

More love for the oldest pls!!

How do you dictate what deserves something and what doesn't?

Age? Popularity? Strength?

While it's certainly disappointing that DE didn't take this latest Prime Access to help boost the visuals of a frame like Trinity (who I admittedly won't use because of that god-awful lobster tail), Nova is not any more deserving or any less deserving of the eligible frames; barring ones like Zephyr/Mirage/Mesa, who are far too new.

Nova I don't mind (I'll just let her gather dust like the original currently is), Vasto Prime I might actually use.

And of course then there is the true reason for my disappointment. Soma Prime. Why DE? That would be like making an Amprex Vandal or a Mutalist Amprex. You shouldn't just buff and already really good weapon.

While it's certainly disappointing that DE didn't take this latest Prime Access to help boost the visuals of a frame like Trinity (who I admittedly won't use because of that god-awful lobster tail), Nova is not any more deserving or any less deserving of the eligible frames; barring ones like Zephyr/Mirage/Mesa, who are far too new.

Agreed, they could have improved trinity's appearance, but she is not more deserving than any other frames (except the new ones), if we are taking age into account then by rights trinity should have gone before Nyx, which came out during U6 (not exactly one of the originals, but we could argue that since she is still a close beta frame she could be considered an original)

Also IMO a vauban prime (not that he's been mantioned) would not be a good idea since it would be easier to farm the prime version than the normal version (let us all agree that it is impossible to farm vauban given the fact that his parts are alert rewards)

Nova is already very popular, with Prime version it will be even more.

However the others is not, oldest needs more attention than Nova.

You kown, I don't care what Prime warframe comes out, cuz I have a mission, and that is to have all of my warframes PRIME only. Sure I wish Trinity prime came first but oh well.

The next prime, Im maybe hopeing for Oberon or Nekros, Ash whuold be nice, as I hate him so much and im sure his prime warframe will look so much cooler. Volt, meh

imo, its a non money making prime-> money making prime so they have a semi solid influx of prime buyers

Well... I think that, going by the recent thread, Nova is a pretty moneymaker...

She's being quite the popular Warframe, both in Slow and Speed version, so people may be tempted to craft one for themselves or even save the pain a buy the whole thing.

Especially if the drops will be Mesa-style to aquire.

Also, kinda curious to see which kind of prime accessories they'll bring out for her unique look...

i cant wait to buy the full Nova Prime access

PS1 i see every day in recruit channel people asking to recruit Nova

for  ODD, T1-4 DEF , ODS T1-4S, slow build ,speed build etc but nowhere lobster and if wasnt

syndicate and missions like Viver prev - Cerberus after Trin will have her

low player attendacy in pub missions

PS2 "strengh is in numbers" Charles Bukowski

Edited by JoMenton

A Prime is a Prime. When Ash prime comes out, I'll most likely not even bother getting any prime before him or after him. 

So if you're dissapointed, well okay fine but that doesn't mean the prime is even bad. You're only judging it on the grounds that Rebecca stated "The older frames will likely get primed first."

She never said "They will get primed first" she said that is likely, so there was and still is a possibility that we will see the newer frames getting primed first.

Edited by TheErebus

When Ash prime comes out

Keyword being when...

I'm saving the forma for the Ash Prime release since I first potato'd my Ash...

Positive note: Minky is making them the more awesome on every release so by this point Ash Prime will most likely be Tenn-acular...

Keyword being when...

I'm saving the forma for the Ash Prime release since I first potato'd my Ash...

Positive note: Minky is making them the more awesome on every release so by this point Ash Prime will most likely be Tenn-acular...

Personally, all primes are ugly to me. Only Frost and Loki look "decent". So I'm hoping they don't screw him up.

Personally, all primes are ugly to me. Only Frost and Loki look "decent". So I'm hoping they don't screw him up.

Frost Prime is basically base Frost with an immortal-like skin on it and an alternate helmet.

Nova Prime is just Nova with alternate helmet.

And gold, lots of OROkin Gold.

I like actually like Loki Prime and Nyx Prime.

Rhino Prime needs some work on his colors to be bearable.

But I'm digressing...

Dunno if they can screw him up, for sure he's getting the Gold treatment. It's something I don't like myself, being a fan of Silver, but I think it's part of Warframe lore, so nothing to do about it...