Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Mesa's 4Th Ability

Doom_Bunny

"This is especially bad for people playing defense type mission and a person playing Mesa can just stand in one spot and stop people from getting kills."

From an XP standpoint, this would be beneficial to everyone close to Mesa as she obliterates enemies. As the Mesa player, the XP would only go towards your Warframe. As anyone else within 50 meters of her would be getting the same amount of XP spread amongst all their gear. Which I, personally, would not be upset with. As a Mesa player, I even try to avoid killing everything as I would not be getting XP to any of my weapons. The XP would only be going to my Warframe.

Having duration would stop the toggle ability, having overextended would reduce her power level, being able to just hold down the mouse your able to kill just as fast as any other aoe ability.

This entire game is based around killing the enemy if you're unable to kill you're unable to play. Surprisingly the pads work because they give a much larger amount then what is being taken away.

Clicking depended on how fast you could click now since you don't have to do that, there is no limit to hold the frame. All other frames are limited by mods and Mesa's limit was how fast the player could click. Now the players don't need to click a limit needs to be put in place to balance with other frames.

the game is base on the TEAMS ability to kill the enemy if the enemy dies wither its by 1,2 or 4 team members the end result it you all get xp and rewards and the mission succeeds. according to the wiki (which may or not be right) the pads don't work mesa will not gain energy while in peacemaker, possibly a bug that its currently working as i know the last time i tried a pad i did not gain energy from it while using her ult 

• 1 month later...

Id perfer if you dont nerf the thing I paid money for thanks.

Also the people that worked their butts off for her doing that mess of a key grind would perfer if she didnt get nerfed either im sure.

last time i said the very thing you said but with more adjectives, they gave me a warning point sadly. I just started using Mesa again and she is terrible from how she used to work. Big waste of money and that's not right. With so many games using the f2p and buy characters from digital store model, all trying to get my attention and money, i have bought considerably less for Warframe because of these changes, and instead pay for the games with the better track record. For me it's a good thing after trying Mesa again, and noticing she just isn't anything like how she used to play. Hopefully they change things and find a better way to tell the public as I rarely look at these forums.

Also to the other person -the game isn't just based on a team play. I play solo all the time. DE themselves supports solo , as seen in their Twitter post here:

tumblr_inline_mlfmz00yAw1qz4rgp.jpg

Edited by BloodDoll