Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Discovered The New Meta Of Damage I Feel

cyrus106

Also why the heck doesn't shock trooper have a visual effect but saryn's aug and ember's aug does? It's depressing show volt some love.

I find it easier to just look at the melee weapon and see if there's electricity. You'll see whether shock trooper is on or not. And holy poop, my friend and I gotta test this out tomorrow. 

But yeah, these augments are more powerful than people think. My friend and I were testing out shock trooper and venom dose just the other day. They're just really supportive though but still powerful

Edited by Nebam

Nope I actually play with blur and depth. I like that my camera acts similar to the human eye

@Monolake
How? What mods are they running? I love the Vectis so anything to do more damage would be greatly appreciated

Edited by link4355

Heres another question, is the buff % affected by the casters power strength?

Also, took out a unranked, unmodded Latron into a pug game and happened upon an Ember using Fireball Frenzy.

When she buffed me it literally doubled the damage that the Lat did.

I too would like to know how you got damage that high

Well for one thing you appear to be using mods that are not maxed.

Heres another question, is the buff % affected by the casters power strength?

Also, took out a unranked, unmodded Latron into a pug game and happened upon an Ember using Fireball Frenzy.

When she buffed me it literally doubled the damage that the Lat did.

Well for one thing you appear to be using mods that are not maxed.

Well I tested a volt with no power strength, it appears to be a double damage (100%) increase. We tested a vasto with a 250 damage consistency jump to 500 WITHOUT a crit

A volt with max power strength (blind rage, transient fortitude, intensify) is a roughly 200%~ increase. The same vasto did anywhere from 900 to 2000(notice the damage isnt consistent when power strength is applied, but still higher)WITHOUT a crit

Edited by cyrus106

In all honestly I hope it's not nerfed. It actually encourages people to use Saryn, Volt, and Ember again. Those frames sorely need attention because they are so unloved these days. Also last time I checked this is a cooperative game, why can't we have warframe synergy? You know....actual teamwork? If DE is going to nerf this to the ground and say "F*** it" to synergy, perhaps they should look into ways of making synergy really fun?

Sooo...  Ember can chuck fire at a friend to give them +200% fire damage while throwing flammable chemicals at the enemy for a x7.1 fire damage multiplier?  That's gonna sting.

Unfortunately the elemental resistances/weaknesses do NOT seem to be applied to these numbers, otherwise we'd be doing MUCH more to the infested, considering they are infected and are weak against slash and fire