0 downs

39 revives

Appollodorus

3,087 kills

1 hour 12 minutes

88% damage

Arcane Pendragon

Suck it, Rhino.

the pen created the dragon, the dragon was then changed, to mean devil in the west, and to mean a source of nature in the east... Bring them together, you will know that time is short, and you and I are both mortals, thinking we will be immortals. Use cryptology, Nyx, Eris, Perspektif, Incalcate,

Computerise.. Kompiuteraiz. Piuter is pewter.. We are clay, yet we do not know the power of its core...

Appollodorus, oh wow

Get the immortal skin and the pendragon helmet, no one would talk S#&$ about a frame loaded with accessories

On the the serious note though, don't care about what they say, you're your own man with your own playstyle, your performance on the field should shut them up

Edited by The_Vile_Blade

Appollodorus, oh wow

Gets the immortal skin and the pendragon helmet, no one would talk S#&$ about a frame loaded with accessories

On the the serious note though, don't care about what they say, you're your own man with your own playstyle, your performance on the field should shut them up

All these Rhino Prime with Boltor Primes ain't S#&$ in a T4

Ummm Trilluccinati, you've been posting a lot.... You okay?

And ummm... It's not much of a bragging right to say you can 1v1 Ruk..... Or anything you listed... It just means you were at a certain time of gameplay that let you get those certain things.

Also, try doing a T4 Survival until 1 hour and 8 minutes. <- That is bragging rights.

(And just saying this isn't really a thread where you need Assistance, it will very very very likely get locked/deleted)

Ummm Trilluccinati, you've been posting a lot.... You okay?

And ummm... It's not much of a bragging right to say you can 1v1 Ruk..... Or anything you listed... It just means you were at a certain time of gameplay that let you get those certain things.

Also, try doing a T4 Survival until 1 hour and 8 minutes. <- That is bragging rights.

(And just saying this isn't really a thread where you need Assistance, it will very very very likely get locked/deleted)

Is it bad to post much?

I've gone to 57 minutes with 2 other guys on a T4 survival, and Wave 70 on T4 Defense. It's not much of a bragging right because most people can just endgame for a loooooong time, but I just really like to fight Ruk.

Is it bad to post much?

I've gone to 57 minutes with 2 other guys on a T4 survival, and Wave 70 on T4 Defense. It's not much of a bragging right because most people can just endgame for a loooooong time, but I just really like to fight Ruk.

No, it's not bad per se, but depending on what you post you might go on a moderation que.

Which isn't very good, as all your posts will be monitored before posting.

Also, this is your second thread in the past hour.

Both of which on Excal of some sort....