Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Player Are You?

Deidaku

Simple question, what kind of player are you?

More of a melee centric player that charges head on with his Nikana ( like me) ? a more supporting player who relies more on his ranged weapons? , a Juggernaut ? A semi stealth player ( because honestly true stealth isn't really possible in this game without the ash ability augments and a whole team of lokis and bashees)? The gunslinger that only uses secondaries and Run'n  gun tactics ?

tell me :)

I prefer to RP characters that my frames represent, so my playstyle varies. One thing all my chars have in common is the inability to camp. I need to keep moving around and dodging to keep the momentum going, while making combat itself more fun.

I slide and front flip in to large groups and press 4, and mow anything down with a gun if they happen to live through it which isn't till lv 80's.
And adventure trying to get on top of everything and ninja flip down and melee ground slam things down their head.
Da Saryn lyfe. 
but now I'm kinda having fun not pressing 4, and using the Telos AKboltos. I've got like 500+ element dmg, and over 1k puncture on them, plus that AoE they do is toxin, so these things are fun to run in to giant groups with.

I'm more of that person hacking games and find secret Exploits to play with more ease...

xD

I love using melee only but I'm mostly out with my Brakk...

My favorite Weapon by far is the Jat Kittag so I recently used it a lot :D

I'm not lvling weapons I don't like anymore...

AAAANNNNDDD I love my Excalibutt ^^

Juggernaut I guess. Terminator. Monster. I'm here for action + RPG not one overruling the other, so I still use cover and move away from bad positions or situations and don't necessarily turn that preference into tanking. I like the feeling of the slow advance, taking enemies down one by one undaunted by total number. Pick your targets. Aim first, fire second. Fast reloads or big magazines. Melee is for arrogant and foolish enemies who think they can gain an advantage by charging me, only to be cut down. I like FAST quick melee with good damage.

Edited by VKhaun