Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relays: Known Issues!

[DE]Rebecca

ALWAYS!!!! crashed my game when trying to enter the ANY Relay on public and solo mode. usualy 30-50 sec and KABOOOOOM!!! Game freezing and crash....

No void trader, no items, no social, no fun, just crash..crash...crash..always crash....eh

Reported many times (last ticket WAR 394732)

Edited by Acid1232

My issue is that no one is showing up at any of the relays. Thinking its my connection, I go to leave the relay and the game crashes. tried different loadout, connection type (solo, friends only, etc) and still no one there and always crashes on leave relay. Also unable to do anything since it denies selling prime parts, transfering stuff for standing and so on. Its like the relay has outcasted me.

i have a problem with the relay on saturn when i enter the trader is no where to be found i tryed reloging making a port forwarding eaven rebooting my pc

and reparing the warframe client with steam at least 15 times i have tryed and faild to come to the trader i want that gorgon but it dossent seem like im gona and to think i tradet prime parts for 1100 dukats that r youse less sucks :(

ALWAYS!!!! crashed my game when trying to enter the ANY Relay on public and solo mode. usualy 30-50 sec and KABOOOOOM!!! Game freezing and crash....

No void trader, no items, no social, no fun, just crash..crash...crash..always crash....eh

Reported many times (last ticket WAR 394732)

same .. pls if u found the solution help me.

fb: https://www.facebook.com/Mike.Retros.10

I can't seem to buy any of the items the Trader is offering. If I click on the item it will continuously load and I can't press 'esc' to leave, I'll have to alt + f4 out of the game. I can however go into the menu and click around a bit, but the loading icon will still be on the screen. :(

Edit: Scratch that, the Veritux is the only one I can't buy....

Edited by MichiSixx

Right now i have an odd time trying to recruiting players into a relay.

Reason is sometimes try to invite players into relays, is because i'm hosting sessions that are themed with a certain syndicate. (i host my own story driven community missions and give out platinum prizes.)

Now what happens, i walk into syndicate room for example, steel meridian for example. I invite players from the recruit channel to find me inside the syndicate room.

fallow_by_travelers_blade-d8hm3ca.jpg

Now the players i invited will find me standing in the room...but i cant see them for some reason. They're invisible.

It's only when i start to move out of the room, blip! They suddenly pop into visual existence

fallow2_by_travelers_blade-d8hm3g8.png

so if there some way players can spawn next yo you in the rely when invited, or another solution.

that would be appreciated, thanks.

My issue is that no one is showing up at any of the relays. Thinking its my connection, I go to leave the relay and the game crashes. tried different loadout, connection type (solo, friends only, etc) and still no one there and always crashes on leave relay. Also unable to do anything since it denies selling prime parts, transfering stuff for standing and so on. Its like the relay has outcasted me.

Fixed the issue. I have had this game installed since update 12 and played since. I did a verify cache through steam where I was informed that 185 files were corrupt or missing. Instead of just replacing those files with newley downloaded ones, I did a fresh install. I erased all local files including the warframe folder located in Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Warframe and redownloaded all new files over night. With the fresh install, all I really had to do is revert settings back to the way I had them and the Relays seem to work. Even on a 1mb connection, it didnt take long for the game to download overnight and the updates were small and few. Hope this helps others who might be running into the same issue as I was.

• 2 weeks later...

After a short search I didn't find anyone complaining about it, so I will finally post it here:

Jw7x8GG.jpg

There are no NPCs in the orange part of the map on Orcus and Kronia. There are still shadows that look like they belong to NPCs, but their owners are missing.

kg8eeJU.jpg

Fixed the issue. I have had this game installed since update 12 and played since. I did a verify cache through steam where I was informed that 185 files were corrupt or missing. Instead of just replacing those files with newley downloaded ones, I did a fresh install. I erased all local files including the warframe folder located in Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Warframe and redownloaded all new files over night. With the fresh install, all I really had to do is revert settings back to the way I had them and the Relays seem to work. Even on a 1mb connection, it didnt take long for the game to download overnight and the updates were small and few. Hope this helps others who might be running into the same issue as I was.

Correction, I didnt fix it. I believe it has to do something with my connection or something. Still not connecting properly to the relays and unable to trade prime parts or trade medalions for standing. Leaving still causes the game to freeze and a task manager closing is needed. Will try a few more things out.

You can still exit the map in a certain spot in the Mission Control sector of the relay, by sliding through the point located in the screen shot. This allows you to go to all the spots in the relay that are blocked out. It helps if you are using a fast frame so you can wall run up the wall completely.

GZWSIRR.jpg

ok the problem is back again. sigh.

1. No matter which relay, when entering, I don't see Relay chat. Only NPCs are available.

Other chat seems OK.

2. When trying to interact with a panel/NPC, it takes forever to load.

3. Even leaving the relay takes forever OR crash.

It seems I can't connect to the server when I'm in a relay.

It was Okay a few hours ago.

Edited by junglebookka

• 1 month later...