Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Void Trader Isn't Actually Always There?

PurpleBomber

The solution to broken rng is.. more rng :P I hope Xur i mean... whatever his name is at least has the decency to message us when he is available. Also i fully expect the prices for stuff we want to buy to be in tens of thousands of ducats :P 

Edited by belcebub

Once I can actually stay in a hub long enough to trade stuff in, I'll have about 980 ducats for when he does show up.

That will be enough to buy you one sandwich. I have a feeling that anything worth saving up for is going to cost 5000+ for the lower tiers.

Byebye prime part trade chat :(

Theres a timer on the kiosk that says when the trader will appear so it's not RNG but I will assume his inventory will be RNG or he'll have the entire void loot at his disposal with set prices for anyone who wants to trade. Either way we wont know until he shows up and on the Eris Relay last I checked i sad 16 hours or something like that.

Theres a timer on the kiosk that says when the trader will appear so it's not RNG but I will assume his inventory will be RNG or he'll have the entire void loot at his disposal with set prices for anyone who wants to trade. Either way we wont know until he shows up and on the Eris Relay last I checked i sad 16 hours or something like that.

it sucks cause i cant play this weekend :( no void trader for me this week

Imagine if it was similar to syndicate prices. "100000 ducats for latron prime receiver"

Just to preserve my sanity I'm going to assume that'll be the case.

No more time for high expectations only to be let down lower than 6 feet into the ground.

Edited by Trowicia

I'm very hesitant about what the trader's actually going to offer. I'd love to be able to stop farming T4 Defense for that accursed Loki Prime Systems, but nothing in the patch notes mentioned frame parts being among the options.

The patch notes didn't mention any of the options he'll provide. 

Edited by Rexlars

Just to preserve my sanity I'm going to assume that'll be the case.

No more time for high expectations only to be let down lower than 6 feet into the ground.

Probably safer that way. I sold every prime part I had, got 940 ducat out of it. I expect that won't be enough to buy anything at all.