Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, When Can We Get A Real Shotgun Again?

JerZeyCJ

When can we just get a nice, standard either pump action or lever action shotgun? As it is now, the Redeemer, a melee weapon, is the best shotgun we've got in a while. And right now, many people consider the Phage, which really isn't all that much of a shotgun, to be the best "shotgun." Before the Kohm today(which is yet another gimmick shotgun and functions more like a gatling gun) we've gone more than three entire major updates without a single primary shotgun. So DE, please, give us a pump or lever action shotgun in U16 that functions like an actual shotgun and for the love of the Lotus, finally buff all the rest of the shotguns in general.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

I said before in an earlier thread, I think in one of community hot topics regarding shotguns:

We need better mods for shotguns before we get better shotguns.

Hopefully buffing shotgun mods will come with whatever update includes the Shotgun fixes/buffs, because I can't imagine DE not giving Shotguns a look at after Snipers, since they are almost as bad as snipers were. And hopefully we'll be given a shiny new shotgun with that update as well, whenever it comes.

I feel like the Hek is worth mentioning, but. That's because the only shotguns I have are Hek and the Phage. But the Phage feels more like some sort of spooky Infested flamethrower that isn't the Embolist. 

Seriously though, the Phage feels more like a flamethrower or an Infested Flux Rifle of sorts. Sure, the beams are spread out and are more effective up close, but when you focus the beams it feels like you're running around drawing on things with Viral-based death. 

I said before in an earlier thread, I think in one of community hot topics regarding shotguns:

We need better mods for shotguns before we get better shotguns.

I still hold the belief that we need to tweak or change Shotgun Mechanics before thinking about new damage mods.