Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Sargus Ruk And I Agree...

Holeypaladin

So I was having a talk with Sargus Ruk and he and I both agree that the orokin cells found in Saturn should be swapped for the control modules found in the Void.  He seems to think that Saturn would be a good place to farm control modules when needed, and is willing to exchange his orokin cells for the control modules found in the void.

Personally, I think he has some ulterior motives as well.  I wonder what they might be.   But it does seem to me like OROKIN cells should drop from the OROKIN void, yes?

Edited by Holeypaladin

So I was having a talk with Sargus Ruk and he and I both agree that the orokin cells found in Saturn should be swapped for the control modules found in the Void.  He seems to think that Saturn would be a good place to farm control modules when needed, and is willing to exchange his orokin cells for the control modules found in the void.

And, exactly why would Sargas Ruk suddenly have his hands on Corpus robotics control modules?

I mean, his lore is rather set on annexing Tenno dig sites, so that means he would have picked up a few Orokin Cells around Saturn. 

Anyways, as for the Orokin Void, I am always pushing for unique drops for the different enemies in there. 

It doesn't really make much sense for corpus control modules to be in the Orokin void any more than it makes sense for them to be on Saturn, right?  Maybe give them to the Jackal instead, he doesn't have a single rare resource to call his own, just the Rhino that no one farms anymore since they all go after rhino prime instead.

Defense rewards don't count... they should be dropping prime parts rather than orokin cells.  They should drop as rare resources from all kills just like they do on Saturn.

I suppose farming Vor for orokin cells could make an extremely inefficient way of farming orokin cells compared to farming, say, Ruk, since each run requires a T4 key.  But really they should just replace the control mods... it doesn't make much sense to farm a mid level Grineer boss for a component that obviously belongs in the Void instead of the control mods.

I talked to Ruk again.  He said he's fine taking Alad's neural sensors, even though it's only likely to get him killed half as much.  Alad is all for taking the control modules from the Void, and Ruk is in favor of giving his orokin cells to the void.

It's not often you find two bitter rivals in favor of such a trade, so why not give them what they want?

I talked to Ruk again.  He said he's fine taking Alad's neural sensors, even though it's only likely to get him killed half as much.  Alad is all for taking the control modules from the Void, and Ruk is in favor of giving his orokin cells to the void.

It's not often you find two bitter rivals in favor of such a trade, so why not give them what they want?

I love you. Let's marry and have kids. 

Personally, I think he has some ulterior motives as well.  I wonder what they might be.   But it does seem to me like OROKIN cells should drop from the OROKIN void, yes?

No. I love the idea of cells dropping in the void but for Ruk to have take away not so much. Kril drops them far more regular in my experience so he is actually my go to but he is the boss of Ceres, newer players who just want to build that first warfame in the foundry should not need to wait till an alert of get a piggy back to a boss mission far beyond their level and weapon capabilities at that time just to build say Rhino.

And, exactly why would Sargas Ruk suddenly have his hands on Corpus robotics control modules?

I mean, his lore is rather set on annexing Tenno dig sites, so that means he would have picked up a few Orokin Cells around Saturn. 

Anyways, as for the Orokin Void, I am always pushing for unique drops for the different enemies in there. 

The only reason to "push" for drops is because they are not happening often enough, which has nothing to do with individual players and has to do with what the logs would show.

I don't go after specific resources, I generally play a mix of maps and game types and other then Argon, which decays, there is plenty of resources to go around.

The only reason to "push" for drops is because they are not happening often enough, which has nothing to do with individual players and has to do with what the logs would show.

I don't go after specific resources, I generally play a mix of maps and game types and other then Argon, which decays, there is plenty of resources to go around.

To be honest though, how would the Void be dropping resources that could be found just about anywhere on the Origin System as very common resources (except Argon) be rather incentive?

I would just change the drops so that enemies in the Void have a very rare chance to drop one rare resource that is allocated to them (e.g.: Corrupted Heavy Gunners have a very rare chance of dropping one Orokin Cell, Corrupted MOAs have a very rare chance of dropping 1-2 Control Modules). All of them can drop Argon Crystals.