The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible For The Sicurus Prime Magazine Size To Change From 20 To 21 So It Can Fire 7 Full Burst Not 6 2/3 Bursts.

SWAT_Omega

I personally would suggest something else.

The magazine size in arsenal page should be calculated in number of burst and always rounded to integer instead of number of bullets. That way, no matter what magazine capacity mods you are using, you will always get full burst.

So Sicarus Prime would have 7 burst (21 bullets)

With maxed Ice Storm, it would be 10 burst (9.8 rounded to 10, and 30 bullets)

Edited by yles9056

I personally would suggest something else.

The magazine size in arsenal page should be calculated in number of burst and always rounded to integer instead of number of bullets. That way, no matter what magazine capacity mods you are using, you will always get full burst.

So Sicarus Prime would have 7 burst (21 bullets)

With maxed Ice Storm, it would be 10 burst (9.8 rounded to 10, and 30 bullets)

I disagree with the display change. I agree with the rounding to full bursts.

Been begging for this for a long time, but becareful of what you wish for, it might get it's max ammo reduced to compensate.

That's what I would do, then make magazine capacity mods also round down. To not be a total bastard I might adjust reload or something to be a little better, but that's about it.

Better off changing it to 30; IIRC that will make it so that pretty much any concievable combo of mag size mods, at any rank, would still leave you with a multiple of 3 bullets. The sicarus prime is pretty bad anyway, so it's not like it couldn't use the "buff" anyway.