The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Mesa (+ Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

i am really excited to farm and get mesa.... not sure if its just me but i almost never see mutalist alad v navs out on any invasion.. two days i got one, seems like its going to be a lot of farming for 1 key.  (i am sure it takes more than one to get all the pieces)

......but mesa does seem worth it 

anyone have any suggestions or tips?

Does anyone know the best place to find a boiler eximus & swarm mutent moa eximus? Can't seem to find out where there located? Are they even in the Alad V mission? Please help thx.

There are alerts that keep popping every few minutes, something mutalist I think. Play those

Hope we will see another Syandana in the next Prime Access. Something like the Misa Syandana. That is the only thing I miss so much on my account. Maybe a Imperator Prime Syandana. ^^ The Pyra Prime is nice, but it really needs a remoddeling and repositioning and a channeling effect like the one on the Targis Armor.

ATM we have many optical bugs. Like the energy color on the Syndicate Marelok, the enlarge bug on the Syndicate Gammacor, the lower end of the Harkonar Syandana (broken since U15), Festive Imperator Syandana (fixed on PC, for us maybe in January), tiny Sugatras on many Weapons and the energy colour bug on the Liset (energy color is fine but flame animations are still blue ingame).

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

I've got high moon I know I had to had gotten it the very 1st day because I seen people selling it or wtb it & I had never heard of that mod so it was clearly new...

I all of a sudden went to mod a mod & noticed I had a high moon so I was like wtf & very surprised I got it so soon

I somehow overlooked it while playing & didn't realize I picked it up..

But all I've played is the infested stuff so yes I Confirm it does drop as that is how I got mine but went a few days bb4 I found out I had it cuz I was trying to get event done too so it does drop just extremely rare.. hope this helps..

I've got high moon I know I had to had gotten it the very 1st day because I seen people selling it or wtb it & I had never heard of that mod so it was clearly new...

I all of a sudden went to mod a mod & noticed I had a high moon so I was like wtf & very surprised I got it so soon

I somehow overlooked it while playing & didn't realize I picked it up..

But all I've played is the infested stuff so yes I Confirm it does drop as that is how I got mine but went a few days bb4 I found out I had it cuz I was trying to get event done too so it does drop just extremely rare.. hope this helps..

Did you buy the Mesa pack? It came included in the Mesa pack... And that's also how people are buying and selling. BUT, can anyone confirm it actually drops in game? I'd love to see a screenshot of it actually dropping.

Edited by (PS4)The-Captain-388

Can anyone confirm that High Noon stance actually drops? I've killed over 1500 Brood Mothers and still no High Noon...

And I've been Nekros about 90% of the time.

FYI -- Theres a bug currently where Broodmother cannot be desecrated (I THINK)  -- I heard that if you rag doll them with a soulpunch first it helps.  (no clue)  Try it and let me know!

FYI -- Theres a bug currently where Broodmother cannot be desecrated (I THINK)  -- I heard that if you rag doll them with a soulpunch first it helps.  (no clue)  Try it and let me know!

yeah there is a problem with desecrating brood and boiler. Also if you do desecrate boiler the death spawn it does makes normal enemies.